HELP WITH THIS LAST THREADS HAVE BEEN IGNORED

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Fergym, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Fergym

Some one please help with this my last three threads have been COMPLETELY IGNORED
    So, as the title tells you the last two plugins and they simply haven't installed they are jar files they DIDN'T install as a WinRAR file because they weren't a zip file so after I'd installed them I reloaded the server and it didn't come up saying (These are the two plugins I installed by the way) [World border]
    World border version [insert version here :p] has been launched I installed another plugin but I cant remember what it was and cant check right now because I'm not on the same device as I run my server but there was just now warning no nothing ! by the way this might help I dragged and dropped them from the start menu on my computer it came up as a shortcut in my plugin folder so I really need help I think I tried to install Coloured signs (I'm Scottish btw) and it didn't load in the console just as world border didn't so please help immediately! Thanks
    ~Fergy
    Owner of Scot craft

Sorry about the title :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  2. Offline

mobkinz78

I am very confused... could you rephrase it somehow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.