Solved Help with server permissions.yml

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sebagius7110, Feb 11, 2014.

?

Have you played Minecraft Hardcore mode?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sebagius7110

When I start the server.bat or what ever you call it at the end it says server permissions.yml isn't a valid YML, so I can't run plugins with permission nodes so I need a little help please I would really appreciate if this is fixed :D [Seb] out! Capture.PNG

Somebody please help as fast as possible, bye for now :D [Seb] out!

2. Offline

Iroh

So you aren't using a plugin to manage permissions?

3. Offline

sebagius7110

Yes I am, this is the permissions you use to allow the server to use a plugin

4. Offline

HDGalaxy

sebagius7110 Which permissions plugin are you using? Group Manager Permissions Ex or just the permissions.yml in the main folder

5. Offline

Necrodoom

6. Offline

sebagius7110

I am using permissionsEx

@HDGalaxy

Btw my PermissionsEx Permissions aren't working either, it says I'm not promotable

Don't worry I found the problem, it's because I'm using PermsEx but I can't use plugins with nodes so I can't use iDisguise or Disguisecraft so plz help with this now

7. Offline

JaguarJo

sebagius7110 If your PermissionsEx isn't allowing you to use plugins with permission nodes, then you've got errors in your perms file. Normally, permission nodes work just fine with Pex, that's the whole purpose of having a permissions plugin in the first place. Please give us a http://pastebin.com/ link to your permissions.yml for us so that we can help you find what's wrong with it. If we can get it fixed, then you should be able to use your other plugins that require permission nodes.

8. Offline

sebagius7110

JaguarJo, Luckly Your Online Now, This is solved, and i just found out that I need to use /pex group [group] user add/remove [player]. I dont use /promote or /demote any more

Regards,
    Seb

JaguarJo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.