Question help with my server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Anvanderkolk, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Anvanderkolk

hi i am creating a server and i have a few problems

i started out with building a factions server and i am done with that its al setup and ready but then i decided to make skywars so i created some maps for it and i tought lets put the skywars plugin in to my server and make a hub but i then realised all my plugins work in all my world i did some reaserc and found a plugin called perworldplugins and thats my first quastion is perworldplugins any good?

i am thinking of making opfactions but that would mean that i would need the same plugins as in normal factions but with diffrent ranks shop prices etc. how do i do this it would mean that i would need the plugins that i have to have twice in my server how do i mange that

i am also busy building alot of other game modes like turfwars,skyblock,creative,etc. so what plugins do i need to mange those (i am not talking about the for instance turfwars plugin it self i am talking about plugins to mange ranks, inventorys, broadcasts,server currency)

i hope somebodu i able to help/advise me on this.

2. Offline

shades161

PerWorldPlugins is good, it works pretty well and blocks commands in worlds you dont want them to work in. The factions plugin. in its settings files, has stuff so you can make it per world (its a bit hard to understand cuz factions is weird, but it will make it per world).

- To manage ranks/permissions, bPermissions is really great, simple and easy to set up but powerful.
    - Per world inventory management you can use a plugin called PerWorldInventory, its super powerful and saves everything, with settings to disable or enable whatever you want to save.
    - I made a plugin called PerWorldChatPlus which makes chats perworld and has a lot of options, such as world chat sharing so that some worlds will share chats but others wont (good for reducing chat spam with multiple worlds).
    - And finally, I have another plugin called SpawnJoin, which manages hubs, warps, spawns and a lot more. Really light on the server and will help you get it started without worrying about per world spawns and issues relating to that, check it out.

Hope this helped a bit.
    (Shameless self promotion in the last 2, but hey, they're good plugins).

Anvanderkolk likes this.
  3. Offline

Anvanderkolk

thanks this was exactly what i was hopping to hear your plugins sound great ill try them.

shades161 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.