Help With Multiverse Economy

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by JohnKo1000, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JohnKo1000

Hello,

I use multiverse inventories to seperate the money in each world. Everything was fine until i found out that people can pay each other through different worlds.

How can prevent people from paying money through different worlds and only paying each other in the same world.

Ex: Factions--> Skyblock Bad
    Ex: Factions--> Factions Good
    Skyblock-> Skyblock Good

Please help me!

2. Offline

LHammonds

I had no idea multiverse inventory (MVI) could separate money from whatever economy plugin you are using. I was pretty sure it only kept inventories separate. But MVI cannot even keep items in the same world if you are using other plugins like floAuction which can allow players to auction items in one world and buy in another.

I think you are looking at the wrong plugin to separate your economy between worlds. You need to realize what economy you are using before you can figure out how to keep it confined to different worlds. You might not even be able to do that with your particular plugin...however, I don't know of an economy plugin that does this but I have not ever tried to accomplish this before so I wouldn't know which ones can or cannot.

LHammonds

3. Offline

Bobcat00

Google found this http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/sdfeconomy/ but I don't know if it will solve your specific problem, but it looks promising:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.