Help with max stack size!!!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Endertaco, Sep 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Endertaco

Hello, I have had a lot of trouble with player.getInventory().setMaxStackSize() recently. It doesn't work when using the shift click key in the inventory, and I have spent the last 3 days trying to get it to work. Can someone help me with this? is there an obvious thing I shouldve done?

2. Offline

xelatercero

Could you provide some code please?

3. Offline

KarimAKL

@Endertaco What do you want to achieve? What exactly doesn't work?

4. Offline

Kars

Shift clicking is probably a client-side action, but i'm not sure. You can try messing with the different inventory move events.

5. Offline

KarimAKL

I believe you can check for SHIFT clicks, not CTRL clicks though.

6. Offline

Endertaco

My problem is that I can't find a way to move inventory items around correctly with shift clicking

7. Offline

Kars

Like i said

8. Offline

KarimAKL

@Endertaco Could you elaborate? We need more information if we're to help you.

9. Offline

Endertaco

Basically what I want to do is set the max stack size of items to 4. However, this doesnt work with player.getInventory.setMaxStackSize() regarding shift clicking. I have tried to manipulate the inventory to work with shift clicking, but I cant find a way to do it

10. Offline

KarimAKL

@Endertaco Oh. So it's two problems?

I've never really had a need for the setMaxStackSize(int) methods so, i can't help you there.

Work how? What do you want it to do? What is it doing?

11. Offline

Kars

@Endertaco for the 3rd time, you need to experiment with inventory move events and see if you can limit things that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.