HELP! Weird error! Can't place/destroy blocks!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Demonofbirth, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Demonofbirth

21:02:55 [SEVERE] java.lang.NullPointerException
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Listener.onBlockBreak(Listener.java:62)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$34.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:475)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.c(ItemInWorldManager.java:156)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:118)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:462)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    21:02:55 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

I get this error when i updated to 860. downgraded to 818 and still exists. nobody can place or delete blocks.

2. Offline

chronopolis

Have you updated permissions to the latest version?

3. Offline

Demonofbirth

I updated stuff and got it working but now it says it cannot load iConomyChestShop. it's a severe error that looks similar to the one above except it says it can't start iConomyChestShop.

Lockette also stopped working... my server is dying :I

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  4. Offline

sillyrosster

Can you post full errors and try updating all of your plugins and use the RB.

5. Offline

Demonofbirth

I am using the RB... :(

Looks like permissions stuff to me, but I updated it!
    http://pastebin.com/MDQPKBqF

edit: could somebody also tell me how to fix the BigBrother error it gives me?

manually fixed everything. permissions is having problems with MyHome. And I solved the BigBrother problem. thanks!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.