Question Help setting permissions per world

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by OfCourseImAGirl, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OfCourseImAGirl

I'm wanting to set certain permissions for specific worlds. I have a survival and creative world. Is there any way I can do it with only multiverse, or will I need an additional permissions plugin? Some things I'm trying to do in the survival world:
    I want to remove the ability to tp in survival but leave the ability in the creative world
    I want to remove their inventory when they step through the portal to and from worlds
    I want to set a certain radius around the portal where they cannot PVP.

2. Offline

Mitchell_J8

Yeah, I need to know this to, I'm working on a factions and kitpvp server, but I also have a question for you.

How do you disable essentials spawn, and set my kit pvp + factions spawns so they::

spawn in the "kitpvp" world it brings me to the "Kitpvp" spawn - not the default spawn
    spawn in the "factions" world it brings me to the "factions" spawn - not the default

And 1 last thing, how do you make a portal to tp you to the world, when you walk through it.
    If you could reply to me, that would be awesome, thanks!

3. Offline

OfCourseImAGirl

Idk what kit is, sorry! The people on my server just get sent back to the creative server spawn. But the portal is right by the spawn to survival world so they can just walk right through. I use this tutorial for making and setting portals.
    https://github.com/Multiverse/Multiverse-Portals/wiki/Basic-portal-tutorial

4. Offline

Mitchell_J8

Thanks, spawns arent my main concern mow that Ik how to male portals, but how do I set separate perms/plugins to the worlds?

(please tag me if you reply to my question and/or the original thread)

5. Offline

OfCourseImAGirl

@Mitchell_J8
    That's what my original question is about and I'm still waiting for an answer. We'll see if anyone knows how.

6. Offline

scrollbar

7. Offline

OfCourseImAGirl

@scrollbar
    So if the only plugins I have are PlotMe, WorldEdit, BukkitPermissions, and ServerMessages, I can't do what I want to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.