/help Plugin List

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ===RhysyB===, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

===RhysyB===

Hi, I have seen many people with this problem but I have never seen it solved. When players run the command /help it comes up at the top with a list of plugins that provide the commands below is there any way to stop this happening but OPs still be able to see the plugin list? If somebody could help me that would be awesome. - RhysyB

2. Offline

Gerov

===RhysyB=== No, I think that is just how Essentials works, but it should only show a list of the plugins they have access to permissions in....

3. Offline

AGC-Intra

Remove the permission to see /help on whatever groups you want in your permissions file.
    use: -Essentials.help

Essentials Reference/Permissions

4. Offline

===RhysyB===

Gerov that's what I'm saying they can only see plugins that they have access to permissions in but I don't want them to be able to see any plugins at all.

AGC-Intra I want them to be able to do /help I just don't want them to see the plugins that provide the commands.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  5. Offline

Gerov

===RhysyB=== Sorry, but I don't think you can fix that, it is just how Essentials works. Why don't you want them to be able to see the plugins they have access to?

6. Offline

===RhysyB===

Gerov A: It makes it easier and it may confuse some players. B: I don't want people creating exact replicas of my server. C: It's useless information to players

7. Offline

===RhysyB===

8. ===RhysyB=== Well, stop moanin' about what essentials can not do..

9. Offline

===RhysyB===

TheGamesHawk2001 I am not moaning about what essentials can't do I was simply asking if there was anyway to disable one of the features.

10. What's the question. Maybe I can help.

11. Offline

AGC-Intra

Do you bother to read things like Wiki/manual provided for that plugin?
    You can use the permissions to exclude any plugin or plugin command of your choice while still allowing the user to use /help. If you simply read on the plugin page what it is or isn't capable of doing you would learn these things quickly. Anything outside of what it says it can do well obviously you'd need a different plugin at that point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.