HELP PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MysticAwesome, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MysticAwesome

So i've tryed almost everything and for some reason i cant get ANY plugins in my bukkit server. The server runs fine but if i do anything with plugins it wont work! I've watched so many video's and done it all but failed! So I would ask if someone can make me a Bukkit Server with the following plugins and send me the download or send me the file through e-mail.

These are the plugins:

BouncyBeds:http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-bouncybeds-v1-1-make-jumping-on-beds-fun-1000.30196/

Herobrine:http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-gen-mech-herobrine-v1-0_5-bringing-the-legend-back-1000.29490/

And if its possible PLEASE add these mods too.

Flan's Plane Mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ehicles-playerapi-moods-mputils-teams/#Planes

Aether Mod:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/495374-173-aether-collaboration-mod-v101-bug-fixes/

2. Offline

jtlcr777

Put the plugins in the plugins folder...thats it.
    For the mods, you will need ItemCraft and maybe some other client mods for your players.

3. Offline

vapid2323

I cant help someone that only says please help twice in the subject.

4. Offline

MysticAwesome

It doesnt work jtlcr, i tried and tried again. I wouldnt be asking :(

5. Offline

vapid2323

It will work, please upload what you have so far and I will take a look and see what went wrong. Just zip the entire folder and upload to mediafire so I can download.

6. Offline

jtlcr777

So you put the jars in the plugins folder, start the server or do /reload, type /pl and no plugins show up?

7. Offline

MysticAwesome

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  8. Offline

vapid2323

I am working on this one, give me a moment

I have the files but I cant run them due to some issues on my work computer, you will need to wait a hour or two for me to get home and continue.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  9. Offline

MysticAwesome

Waiting...

10. Offline

jtlcr777

11. Offline

MysticAwesome

12. Offline

MysticAwesome

Okay I really need you guys to reply as soon as possible! please!

13. Offline

jtlcr777

Sorry I really don't know since I dont use a mac. But plugins should work if you just put the jars in the plugin folder.

14. Offline

AgentKid

Planes? Maybe. Aether? No. I'm a mac user so I can help you :D Open a terminal window and use 'java -version'. Post the output here. Also, try downloading the craftbukkit.jar file to a new folder in your home folder called 'Unzipped' and save the file as 'craftbukkit.jar'. Once it's done downloading, open a terminal window and use these commands one by one:
    Code:
    cd ~
    cd Unzipped
    mkdir Craftbukkit
    mv craftbukkit.jar Craftbukkit
    cd Craftbukkit
    jar -xf craftbukkit.jar
    mv craftbukkit.jar OriginalCB.jar
    The .jar file has now been decompressed into the folder Unzipped/Craftbukkit. Now you can download <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Code:
    jar -cf craftbukkit.jar *
    mv craftbukkit.jar ..
    and it will give you a compiled craftbukkit with ModLoaderMP. At this point you should test the server and make sure that ModLoaderMP initializes, and if it does you can repeat the steps above and use Flan's Planes server mod files and it should work. If you have any troubles, post here.

15. Offline

MysticAwesome

when you mean put the files from modloadermp do you mean replace the jar?

nvm that i do everything and then when i launch it its just like main attribute something something misssing and it wont work we need to skype

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.