Help on updating Heroes skills

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by GamingStudioX, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GamingStudioX

Hey guys, I have some outdated skills for the Heroes plugin and want them to be updated. I really need these for my server since my server is based on the Heroes plugin for a RPG feel and to add more varieties. I will be travelling for 3 weeks thus I can give plenty of time for the project. I have calculated that you can finish it by doing 10 skills per day and there will be still some spare time.
    Here is the download for the OUTDATED skills: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    I will check back 3 weeks later. I hope someone can help since all the skill makers are not making skills anymore. If you decided on helping me to update them, please start working right away without telling me since I will not be able to see or reply. After you are done, please post it below in the comments and I will tell you my email for you to send to me.
    Thank you very much!

*BUMP*

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  2. Offline

mindless728

What exactly is the problem (in terms of being outdated)

3. Offline

GamingStudioX

mindless728
    Heroes had changed their method of carrying out the skills completely thus the old skills will not work.

4. Offline

mindless728

GamingStudioX Considering there are almost 150 plugins that would have to be decompiled (you offered no source code) and the nchanged to work with the new version of heroes (which you didn't link to), doubt many people will jump on this to do something

Also, if I did update these, I would offer them to anyone looking in this thread so they have access to them (in case the whole email them to me is a way to keep them private)

5. Offline

GamingStudioX

mindless728
    Alright, you can just post them here, I bet many people also want these updated skills.

6. Offline

mindless728

GamingStudioX
    I never said I was going to do it, I downloaded the zip and saw how many there were. Since I would have to decompile the plugins, fix the problem, and retest them would be a crap ton of work. Hence the comment that not many would want to do it.

The only reason I asked the last question (if you are ok with them being public) is that others may want to know as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.