Help!!! My server is crashing!!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dmb1107, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dmb1107

Help my server is crashing. I can stand there AFK and it will say read time out and the server crashes. I have a 1GB server form BeastNode. The plugins are automessage, bkcommonlib, backup, combattag, commandspy, essentials, factions, logblock, nocheatplus, noloagg, showcasestandalone, signedit, survivalgames, votifier, worldedit, worldguard, autosaveword, citizens, iconomy, izone, mcMMO, and simpleprefix.
    The crash report is:
    http://pastebin.com/sVf1yyFh

Thanks!

2. Offline

redaligator

Same happning to me

3. Offline

Lelo

You need more RAM on your server, that's the only solution. Think of it as 1 players requires 75mb, and do the math according to the amount of players on your server. Also if you have too many plugins (Over 40) then try reducing.

4. Offline

dmb1107

It has been working for a few weeks before. It just happened yesterday. I don't think it is the RAM because it happens when 1 player is on

5. Offline

astroskillz

So many RAM eating plugins will likely cause a crash with only 1GB RAM.

6. Offline

TnT

Change your startup script to reflect this command and try again.
    java -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar craftbukkit.jar

7. Offline

dmb1107

That didn't do anything. I tried removing some plugins but nothing has helped

Another report from when no one was on is this: http://pastebin.com/BNHQXtGJ

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  8. Offline

TnT

You're still running this. Also, removing "some plugins" is not removing "all plugins" which is what you should be doing if you want to track down the offending plugin.

Pastebin your server.properties too please.

9. Offline

dmb1107

ok i will try doing that thanks.

I fixed it. It was the plugin NoLagg.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  10. Offline

Deleted user

Silly NoLagg. Try using PTweaks?

11. Offline

dmb1107

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.