Help me please :(

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MichaelVelsion, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MichaelVelsion

Plugins: BorderGuard, Orebfuscator, WorldEdit, NoCheatplus, SimpleFly, DisguiseCraft, HeroSpawn, ScheduledAnnouncer2, PermissionsEx, Votifier, MyWarp, mcMMO, WorldGuard, McMmoAp, Essentials, Dynmap, EssentialsSpawn, VanishNoPacket, EssentialsChat.

Server Version: 1.3.2

Server Permissions: http://pastebin.com/sm4WeAPk

The problem: On my server you can be promoted by leveling up mcMMO skills. The default rank has four skills to choose from which are, Swords, Axes, Archery, and Unarmed. Whichever one they level up first to five is the one they will specialize in and become a 'Novice' in it. Currently the only one that works correctly this way is Swords.

When a person levels up his Swords to level 5, they become a [Novice Swordsman]. After they level their Swords to 25, they become a [Apprentice Swordsman]. When they reach level 50 Swords, they become a [Journeyman Swordsman], When they reach level 75 Swords, they become a [Expert Swordsman]. Finally when they reach 100 Swords they become a [Master Swordsman].

However if a person chooses to level up Archery, Unarmed, or Axes, it does not work. When they reach level 5 in their respective skill, it doesn't promote them like it does for the Swords skill.

Could someone help me find out why it's doing this?

2. Offline

Gunnerrrrr

Does mcmmo have the rank up feature? Or a different plugin?

3. Offline

MichaelVelsion

It's a plugin called McMmoAp that does this.

4. Offline

Gunnerrrrr

Make a ticket on there bukkitdev page.

5. Offline

MichaelVelsion

So there is no error on my part?

6. Offline

Gunnerrrrr

Im not sure, unless someone here is good with that plugin i wouldnt expect an answer.

Just make a ticket on there page, and youl probably need to provide more info.

7. Offline

MichaelVelsion

Look at my pex - I've never done a 'ladder' before.

Provide more info? How? I've listed all my plugins, my permissions file, what works and what doesn't :(

Please help.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  8. Offline

PvM_Iain

Like Gunerrrr said, post a ticket on their bukkit dev page.

9. Offline

MichaelVelsion

So my permissions file looks right? Because on every example ladder I've seen they do things like

For ranks and I do 100, 99, 98, etc.

10. Offline

Sushi

Stop ignoring us, we can't help you. Do what the others said and make a damn ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.