Help (How to remove lost power faction in some regions)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by rollwow, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rollwow

Hi all.
    I search but i dont find anything!
    I want creat in my server, minigames with Parkour paintball arena etc and i want create survivalgames.
    So if people die in survivalgames/minigames will lost Faction Power... I want remove this... But i want faction in my server...

Thanks for help.

2. Offline

Kolugo

rollwow
    Will these minigames be held in a separate world? You can disable per world power, claiming, etc, at the very bottom of the Factions conf.json:
    Code:
      "worldsNoClaiming": [
        "world2"
      ],
      "worldsNoPowerLoss": [
        "world2"
      ],
      "worldsIgnorePvP": [
        "world2"
      ]
    }
    where world2 is the name of the world you have all of your minigames in.

3. Offline

rollwow

Hello, thank you for helping me
    But the doubt remains. When I edit the config.json with "Notepad + +" and save when i put the server on, still the same, when I die I keep losing power, can make claim etc ... then when I go to the ftp server and I try to edit there disappears all that I had done before had put there. Before I had to do not claim, pvp and lose power in the world "minas" and agr currently have nothing ....
    I am not able to correct my mistake.
    If possible I will leave here the download link for you to view and edit and if possible send me.
    The world I want without claim, loss of power, pvp is "minas".
    Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/d4eUedi6/conf.html

Thank you.

4. Offline

Kolugo

rollwow
    Make sure your server is OFF when editing files.

Even then, some rollbacks in the files may occur; Factions developers recommend you update the config using in-game commands (full list found here: http://bndcraft.forumotion.com/t2-factions-command-list)

for example, to get rid of players claiming, loss of power, etc., in specific worlds, you'd type the commands:
    /f config worldsIgnorePvP world2
    /f config worldsNoPowerLoss world2
    /f config worldsNoClaiming world2

5. Offline

rollwow

thanks. Problem Solved

Kolugo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.