[Help]Health regenerate

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HadrienM, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HadrienM

Hello,

I've some problems and i want some help please :)

I just want to stop the health from being regenerated...As this we will must eat to survive. My server is on normal mode (so normally, health regenerates slowly). I tried the plugin named "Gastronomic and set "restore-health" to false, but that's not working, is the a setiting to change or a plugin which doing that ? (remove health slowly, without regenerating).

Thanks

2. Offline

jtlcr777

First it might be a plugin causing this, so list them all.
    If not, then your server is in peaceful mode and you have set spawn-monsters=false on your server properties, which will have health regenerate over time.

3. Offline

HadrienM

spawn-monsters is true

plugin list (i think i might be delete some... xD) :

Plugin List: "bColoredChat" "BigCatch" "BinarySkates" "BlocksOnGlass" "bMobs" "BOSEconomy" "ScrapBukkit" "ChairCraft" "Commands Logging" "CommandSigns" "CraftBukkitUpToDate" "CraftProxyLiter" "CuboidPlugin" "dynmap" "Essentials" "EssentialsChat" "EssentialsProtect" "EssentialsSpawn" "FlowSwitch" "Gastronomic" "GravelClay" "Inferno" "Jobs" "LastLogin" "Lockette" "MagicCarpet" "mcMMO" "MCStats2" "MinecartManiaCore" "MinecartManiaSignCommands" "MinecartManiaStation" "MinecraftViewer" "MultiVerse" "NoWeather" "NSCommand" "PerformanceTweaks" "PerformanceTweaks" "Permissions" "PlugMan" "PorteCoulissante" "RetractableBridge" "Seats" "SecretDoors" "SignLift" "SignReadMore" "SpyerAdmin" "SpyerFun" "Tombstone" "WeatherControl" "WeatherRestrictions" "WorldEdit" "WorldGuard" "xAuth" "MinecartManiaAdminControls" "MinecartManiaAutocart" "MinecartManiaAutomations" "MinecartManiaChestControl" "HeavenlyMob"

4. Offline

jtlcr777

You have the plugins Seats and Chaircraft...delete one of them, they do the same thing.

Back to your problem, how fast does health regenerate? If its half a heart per second than something is making the server think its peaceful mode.

5. Offline

HadrienM

No it's slower, not like peaceful mode

half a heart per minute ~~

6. Offline

Klausar

I have the same problem.

7. Offline

jtlcr777

Well chaircraft has a setting that lets you regenerate health while sitting, but that probably not it...

MCmmo is the plugin that gives you levels and skills right?Maybe your MCmmo plugin includes some sort of skill that lets you regenerate health?

I really don't know what other plugin you have could be causing it. I'm pretty sure its a plugin that is doing it though. Any other of your plugins include any health-regenerating thing?

8. Offline

HadrienM

Chaircraft : verified, it's false
    Mcmmo : searched in mcmmo properties, nothing found, same on th plugin page.
    I'm searching, and Klausar, can you post tour plugins to compare ?

9. Offline

Klausar

10. Offline

Jeyge

With mcMMO, regeneration is controlled by a permissions. Take away mcmmo.regeneration and you should no longer see any regeneration from that plugin.

11. Offline

HadrienM

That's it. Thank you Jeyge !

12. Offline

Klausar

And how do you deactivate it for OP's?

13. Offline

HadrienM

In permissions,

users:
    <The OP>:
    group: Admins