Solved [HELP] Essentials Sign Shop Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheZimmer, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheZimmer

I need help with Essentials Sign Shop! Does anyone know what Acadia Wood and Dark Oak Wood are called in Essentials? I have no clue and have tried everything I could think of.

These are what I have tried:
    "acadiawood"
    "acadia"
    "darkoakwood"
    "darkoak"
    "darkwood" -- That gives me spruce wood.

Here are the errors I get:
    http://imgur.com/xiR3NQL

Please help!

2. Offline

TheZimmer

3. Offline

JaguarJo

TheZimmer Hold the item in your hand and then type /iteminfo. It should tell you the exact name and ID number of whatever is in your hand. Also, it's acacia wood, you've been spelling it wrong.

4. Offline

Necrodoom

Also make sure you are using essentials prebuild so you have 1.7 item names in items.csv and also has a MAC-MC related issue with signs fixed.

5. Offline

TheZimmer

Thank you very much! I now feel very stupid that I've been spelling wrong.

Ok, where can I get this? Or how do I know I have this?

When I do so, I get an unknown command error, I tried /itemdb but it only gives short names for oak planks. Do I need the essentials prebuild like Necrodoom said?

6. Offline

Necrodoom

TheZimmer Yes, you need it. Look at essentials dev.bukkit.org page.

7. Offline

TheZimmer

Necrodoom Ok, Thanks

I hate to be coming back here again after your guy's help, but I am still having troubles! it still doesn't recognize acacia wood or dark oak wood as blocks. Please help!

Edit: I do have the the latest 1.7.4 craftbukkit dev (1.7.2-R0.3 Build #03004) and Essentials Prebuild (Pre 2.13.1.2) if that helps.

8. Offline

Necrodoom

TheZimmer Try delete plugins/essentials/items.csv and let it regenerate, also what exactly did you type on sign and what does it say?

TheZimmer likes this.
  9. Offline

TheZimmer

Necrodoom Thank you very much! Deleting items.csv did the trick! Is there any way of marking your posts as helpful?

Edit: I did not see the Like button, sorry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.