Problem/Bug Help! Essentials Kits Config.broken.yml.13113121213221 + TNT EXPLODES WHEN I PLACE IT!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Angel_ScarzXD, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Angel_ScarzXD

Please Help When Ever i try to make kits through the config or with the plugin kitadder and i save it and reload my server it always says Config.broken.yml.(A BUNCH OF NUMBERS) Everytime! I'm pretty sure i did the config correctly and i used kitadder and no madder what it still breaks it!

And when i place TNT it explodes no madder what !? Please Help

Plugins: AntiFallDamage, Banitem, BConomy, BukkitColors, Chocolate, ColoredSigns, EmptyWorldGenerator, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, Essentials, EssentialsChat, Hidestream, Holographic displays , HubThat, JumpPads
    Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Inventories, Multiverse-Portals, PermissionsEx, PingAPI, PlayerVaults,
    SurvivalGamesPlus, uSkyblock, Vault, worldedit, worldguard

2. Offline

MisterErwin

@Angel_ScarzXD Mind posting your Config.broken.yml? And test it using a YAML Validator (like this one)

3. Offline

Angel_ScarzXD

The Config.yml was just glitched its fixed now but the tnt still explodes

4. Offline

Angel_ScarzXD

Oh yes! this is now filled! my config.yml.broken.141331313441 broke yes but the configure for adding kits for essentials with kitadder broke it! so i just copy and pasted the writing for the kits in the broken config to my new config.yml

and also the tnt bug was because the SurvivalGamesPlus I dont know why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.