Filled Help converting a spigot plugin to bukkit

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DududoesMC, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DududoesMC

I found a very good spigot plugin called AAC (<Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

And I thought it would be a GREAT asset to my new server that is still in development.
    So I came here because it is only available for spigot. I was hoping to find someone who can recreate it for bukkit or convert it from spigot to bukkit.

If you can help with either of those, please reply it would help me alot.

Thanks
    DududoesMC

2. First 2 lines of Terms of Service:
    • You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form, including as a part of any software package.
    • You are not permitted to decompile or modify the plugin in any form.
    Ask the developer (konsolas) to make an update

requesting thread close

3. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@DududoesMC
    Nope. No one can convert it without the authors permission (which he most likely will not do since bukkit only allows free plugins.)

As for re-creating it, you will need to follow the guide here to structure your post correctly. Edit the main post to have all the requirements:
    https://bukkit.org/threads/read-me-first-plugin-requests-guide.81209/

BTW: Don't just post the link to the resource and ask for it to be re-created. Instead, describe what it does and all the features it has.

4. @DududoesMC
    Good luck finding anyone that knows about heuristics / neural networks / whatever this plugin uses :D, the author described it once on the spigot forums

5. Offline

termanator1128

@DududoesMC have you tested on your server to see if it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.