HELP!! city to overcrouded of buildings!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Xin_TiGeR, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

h0us3cat

something is wrong with ur card mate, mine uses 30% when i walk around when minecraft is rendering the world.

2. Offline

Plague

oh for crying out loud, can you read within context or only word by word?

3. Offline

nicksasa

Minecraft not using the gpu ? I lol'd. On my OC'ed GTX460 it's usually using 30% of the gpu on my build world at 1080P and I almost never get < 100FPS. Fail thread is fail

You should post a screenshot with afterburner open, it's the only program i trust for gpu usage.

4. Offline

Xin_TiGeR

thats because your gpu has cuda technology, go search for that please...

5. Offline

nicksasa

Lol even more fail, that has nothing to do with it. DO you even know what cuda is ? Do some more research.

Java can't even use CUDA without some special libs, and i haven't seen them in minecraft.

6. Offline

Xin_TiGeR

java cant, but other programs can, like windows and some other windows aplications... in that way takes some effort from the cpu itself leaving it more focus for the java in minecraft...

7. Offline

Plague

Man, just stop. You are making fool of yourself pretty unnecessarily...

Have you tried removing those signs?

8. Offline

Xin_TiGeR

lol did i say something wrong? you guys started with the subject of the graphics card wich is the most irrelevant thing in this case, at least not so relevant as the other normal 3d games...

i will try remove the signs later on, that sounded like a good tip and it has some logic...

9. Offline

Archelaus

The simpliest and most effective way would be to delete minecraft.exe from your computer.

Please take my advice and post pictures, thanks.

10. Offline

niccholaspage

Also, if you are on a Mac, delete the Minecraft application. On Linux, delete the nice minecraft.jar.

11. Offline

Xin_TiGeR

plz no more trolling... if you want to help its ok, i dont want to argue here anymore...

12. Offline

anon

Infraction has been given for this message by anon. Missleading others.

spoiler (open)
    Just Kiding, PLEASE DO NOT BAN MEEEE [​IMG]

13. Offline

Neon_Bible

alright I don't like to repeat myself but.

YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS:

1 Delete all signs

2 test new opengl option

Thank you, please report back and don't feed the trolls and don't get fed.

14. Offline

evanejk

I had the same problem today with our spawn. Just started a new world.

15. Offline

Nathan C

PM me your server, and I will join with my laptop and show me where you lag. If I don't lag, then you definitely have a problem with your PC and may need to reinstall some things. I once had a lag trap though on my old server. It was some glitch in the map and obliterated everyones fps when you went near that chunk.

Just stop arguing about the graphics card please. You are making a fool of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.