HELP Chunk files in wrong location!!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by FuRiouSOne, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FuRiouSOne

CONSOLE: Chunk file at 26,-17 is in the wrong location; relocating. (Expected 26, -17, got 29, -22)
    CONSOLE: Chunk file at 28,-20 is in the wrong location; relocating. (Expected 28, -20, got 27, -18)

What does this mean? Please someone help me, how can this happen? How can i fix this problem?

2. Search the forum. There are a lot (really a lot) of topics about this. This has to do with World corruption and can be fixed with Chunkster or maybe WorldEdit.

3. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Can you please post some links for me?

can you post some links for me please or tell me why this is happening?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  4. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Downloading my world now to try and fix it. I dont think i can run the bat file on the server im hosting on. Could bukkit or world editing cause this, this is the second time this has happen to me first time was 2 weeks ago and i just started a fresh world cause of it. This time i have to save this world or will have some angry donors.

5. Can't help you with that. I'm just lurking through the forums and try and help people as much as I can. But running a server and fixing these kind of problems are not my expertise. Sorry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.