[HELP] Bukkit Game-Structure

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by War-Realms, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

War-Realms

I need help on learning the basics of Game-Structure for simple Mini-games. What I'm looking for is a way to code a simple mini-game plugin in the most easy and understandable way possible than hopeing to get more advance and learn more so that I will be able to turn a mini-game into something that has multiple kits in-game, point system [earn by killing players], gui menu used to purchase kits's or perks, guns, killstreaks [such as bombs, resupply creates, force fields, almost anything possible], events [blood particles, flying blocks on explosion, double jump, random item spawning on blocks, game announcements, almost anything possible], objects [such as ctf or bomb site's, almost everything possible], teams [multiple teams in an arena], AI [AP bots that act like players and fight like them too (very smart AI bots)], Creating arenas, eventhandlers, lobbies, multiple arenas, everything possible.

In my opinion youtube tutorials aren't enough for me in my case, because some may not explain every aspect of how it works. I have experience with coding plugins a in the basics and all but this is the one part I'm stuck on create a Mini-Game. If anyone has any help please provide me with the information need to the basics of Game-Structure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.