Hello there. Colored glass. Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by warownslife, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Offline

warownslife

I have a very good friend who is just begging for colored glass. I tried to tell her that maybe notch will put it in but she does not want to wait. I understand many things are impossible. I do not know if colored glass is possible but if so, could someone please make it? I don't have money. this would be out of the kindness of your heart. Any feedback (yes, even criticism) would be very nice. thank you for your time. Sorry if I sound like an idiot. I don't know much about plug ins.

2. Offline

tharvoil

I'm not sure, but it MAY be potentally possible through use of spout. My reasoning for this lies in the plugins that can change sky color. I'm not sure how the sky color format is stored, but I know it can be set via RGB.

If that does not work the only thing I can say is a texture pack or a mod

3. Offline

warownslife

thank you for this info. if you are capable of making such a plug in for this I would very much appreciate it.

4. Offline

dbizzzle

I am quite sure this is not possible... yet, currently new blocks cannot be added using spout and unless you just want the glass you have now to be coloured their would be no purpose as this could just be done by modifying your texture pack, hope I could help

5. Offline

warownslife

thank you. this is very helpful information.

6. Offline

dbizzzle

@warownslife Feel free to click the thing in my signature and give me internets ;)

7. Offline

Luzius