HellnoRO's Anti-Cheat (HAC)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by HellnoRO, Sep 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HellnoRO

Hello.
    I'm really tired of seeing all those nasty hackers.
    So today I've got an idea for something.
    What if we would create a HAC-Secured Client?
    We may use an Executable like how Forge uses to create a new version of a new modified client.
    Then, the HAC-Secured servers have 2 options.
    If they don't detect the HAC Client, they will kick/send the player into a closed room with all the information.
    If they detect the HAC Client, they will let the player play.

So, nobody could do anything to make a HAC client that has the ability to hack. Right?
    You can't have them both in one single client, right?
    And if you could... it will take someone some time to do it.
    So the thing is that I'm searching for people to help me do this.

I have no idea about how could I make the server detect the HAC-Client.
    I really have a lot of plans with this...
    I want to also create in VB a new launcher that has this HAC incorporated.
    What do you say?
    Take a look:

[​IMG]

So... Who wanna help me?
    It would be a really good thing for the community. I mean no hackers. None.

2. Offline

timtower Moderator Moderator

@HellnoRO This is not possible.
    It is very easy to just get the packets and make a mod to send those. Not to mention that you can change the installation very easy.

3. Offline

millemila

Timtower is right.. But the ppl that would be able to do this would be like 4-5 out of 100 and once you ip-ban thems it's all right.. So maybe someone can do this, this has got a lot of potential

4. Offline

timtower Moderator Moderator

@millemila Packets can be changed with a mod, a mod can be distributed, then everybody has it in no-time.
    Not to mention the fact that you need your custom server software for it to work.

5. Offline

millemila

Anyone who can get something like a bypass for it wouldnt distrubuite that becuse it can be "fixed" from admins. This already happens in italy: 2 of the Biggest servers are distributing the software for install those clients mod and they are obfuscating thems with some strong obfuscatirs for do not let hackers bypass those protections.

6. Offline

meguy26

@millemila
    True... but as soon as one person figures it out its all over. Unfortunately, due to the way minecraft's server operates, there is now way to completely validate any client, it can be made very hard for people to hack, and we can try to detect hacks, but we cannot, and I repeat, cannot, completely prevent hacking.

7. Offline

Keubix

You could create your own launcher for your server. But that takes a while...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.