Head plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Hetjoshi, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hetjoshi

Suggested name: Head

What I want: I want a plugin where you can have heads of any skin not player and rename the head to what ever and it will stay like that Not change to someone's head or anything like that. Could it be possible to have my head then have that head saved and renamed then i can change my skin and have a new and make another new head and both will be saved and be renamed and like this I can make unlimited custom heads I want. For example I have a skin which is like a blaze and I get my head then I rename this head to Blaze Head and then I place it on ground or in my inventory then I go change my skin to lets say endermen skin and have my head again then do the same so and so while keeping both heads.
    Ideas for commands: /gethead <playername>

Ideas for permissions:

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

GrandmaJam likes this.
  2. Offline

pie_flavor

@Hetjoshi Not sure if you realize this, but this is available in vanilla minecraft. If you have Essentials then you probably weren't aware of this, but in 1.7 and 1.8 Spigot which you are using (don't switch it CookieSlime, it's not necessary) you can type /minecraft:give Hetjoshi skull 1 3 {SkullOwner:"Notch",display:{Name:"Head of God",Lore:["The magical head","of God"]}} to get Notch's head with the lore lines 'the magical head' and 'of god'. Capitalization matters in the tag names.
    For more information, click here.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  3. Offline

GrandmaJam

There is tons of these plugins already made. You can try Micro blocks or Player heads. They both work great.

4. Offline

Hetjoshi

yea but thats not what ia sked I asked IF I could have a skin then gets its head rename and then CHANGe my skin again then get anotehr diff skin head then again and again

5. Offline

pie_flavor

@Hetjoshi I'm sorry, but that is not humanly possible with a plugin. An alternative: Make 'em yourself. Upload the full skin to somewhere with an accessible direct image link like imgur.com (make sure the url you copy from starts with i.imgur.com) and paste it into Dragnoz's custom head generator. It will generate a command that might fit in your chat window and might not, while the "@p" will almost certainly fail, so you should paste it into a command block, slap a button on it, and hit it. Ta da, vanilla plugin-level mechanics!

You can also use my earlier post if you are doiing mobs - just make the head name "MHF_<mobname>". For mooshroom, say MushroomCow, for pigman say PigZombie, for iron golem say Golem, for snowman say SnowMan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.