HC Player Finder

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MoejoeAw44, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MoejoeAw44

This is a reupload due to the fact, I bumped before the 24 hour mark. Sorry <33

Plugin category:
    Not sure.

Suggested name: pTrack

What I want: I understand there is already that tracking plugin out there, but I tried it on my server, and it has some major issues for the most part. The way a player is tracked is all wacked up. Basically if I track someone, the output message spits is wrong for where the player actually is.

I'm not about to explain how the plugin works if the page already exists, all I request is after you read that to apply that the farthest you can track is 768 blocks (Due to my server, it needs to be that or less). Maybe a config for max blocks?

( http://bukkit.org/threads/fun-misc-tracking-plugin-v0-1-track-players-1-1-r6.26915/ )

P.S x2: First thing I'm saying, is I'm not making an MCPvP rip off server, I'm merely asking for this plugin to complete my custom gamemode. Please no prefixes for the messages that get send to players, simply &7 (gray) text.
    (Other part to PS), You could possibly just use a good portion of the code from the plugin, or even decompile it, look for an issue, then fix it, then add the 768 block max. :p

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Ideas for commands: /track all, /track [player]

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: ASAP!

2. Offline

BaconStripzMan

Please post in plugin requests.

EDIT: CRap I'm in the wrong section *facepalm*

3. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Silly boy! C;

4. Offline

BaconStripzMan

I could make this but I'm not sure how to use radius, never had too so.

5. Offline

MoejoeAw44

You could simply make it so that after a certain amount of obsidian blocks places (as arms) it doesn't track any farther.
    Say each obsidian arm is 25 blocks (which is it), make it so you can only track the max of 11 obsidian blocks.

6. Offline

BaconStripzMan

Code doesn't work like that

7. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@BaconStripzMan Oh :/
    Well do you know anyone who can take the challenge? I really need this plugin.

8. Offline

BaconStripzMan

I could but there is probably a better way to do it than my way and mine may cause a memory leak so..

9. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.