Plugin Request Harry Potter Server Plugin Request 1.8

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by mrdeadbones13, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrdeadbones13

Plugin category: Harry Potter

Suggested name: DiagonCraft

What I want: Hello, I'm the owner of a small server called DiagonCraft. Recently, I have decided to remodel everything and just start fresh. While I do admit the server is small, your work will not go unnoticed. So basically, I am requiring the following for this plugin.
    1. Brooms
    2. Spells
    3. Time Turner
    4. Only Two of the Deathly Hallows
    5. A System for Staff to make Chocolate Frog Cards
    6. The Philosopher's Stone
    7. A System for Omniocluars
    For this plugin, I shall also include a .txt document for the specifications for each request. I realize this may require a lot of work, and I can assure you that it will not be unappreciated. I beg of you to please consider this plugin. Also, if you need anymore information on the plugin, please comment below.

Ideas for commands: In the .txt

Ideas for permissions: Since all of the commands are only accessible through server OPs there is no logical need for command permissions. Yet, if needed please make them all to OPs only.

When I'd like it by: That can be discussed.
    I would like to thank you once again for reviewing this, and I beg of you to please consider making it. Have a brilliant day!!!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  2. Offline

bin0

I thought this was kinda a cool idea, so I went on and tried it. I haven't looked much into anything but the Broom.

I have a simple version of your plugin request where you can type /broom. This gives you a Fishing Rod, and it names the Fishing Rod "Broom". (You can also name it on the anvil for the same effect)

Once the fishing rod is in your hand you can left click, which activates fly mode, and you can then fly around. When it's activated, if you left click at any time with the rod in your hand, it will deactivate fly mode.

A small thing to note is that when testing I realized that not only does it disable on left click, but right click too, which might be an issue? I'll look into fixing it but if you wanna play around with it let me know.

EDIT:
    Note that the fishing rod must be called "Broom" to allow flight, just so your regular fishing rods will still be usable. :p

Also, I have just read your PluginRequest.txt and am working on converting from my way to yours.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

4. Offline

mrdeadbones13

Thank you so much for the details on your broom plugin, and it sounds simply brilliant! Also, I'm curious, does this plugin appeal to your interests? If so, please let me know. Thank you

Thank you so much for the details on your broom plugin, and it sounds simply brilliant! Also, I'm curious, does this plugin appeal to your interests? If so, please let me know. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.