Harry Potter House points plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Tensy, Jun 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tensy

Hello everyone ! My name is Gabrielle and today I was searching a Harry Potter house points plugin ... and I saw that someone had already done this request, but the person gave him the plugin in private... so I can not enjoy it. I am very embarassed to ask this plugin one more time, but I would be very happy if I could have it.

I am a French girl, so sorry for my many mistakes...

That's the same request as the precedent guy ...

Plugin category: RolePlay

Suggested name: Harry Potter House Points

What I want: I would like a plugin in 1.7.10 which allow four Houses. They are called Gryffondor, Serpentard, Poufsouffle and Serdaigle. If a player have a certain permission, he can give some points to a house by using her, but he can also take (remove) points. This is the basic system. The second system is the auto-update and displays of house points. If you place a sign with the tag : [Poufsouffle] or [Serpentard], the sign will display Poufsouffle or Serpentard points and update them when their numbers increase. If it's possible I would like to see Gryffondor in red, Serpentard in green, Poufsouffle in yellow and Serdaigle in blue (the colors of the text on signs).

Some precisions:
    House can not have a negative points value (like -50 points for Gryffondor)

Ideas for commands:
    /points give <gryffondor, serpentard, poufsouffle, serdaigle> <points>
    /points take <gryffondor, serpentard, poufsouffle, serdaigle> <points>

Ideas for permissions:
    points.* - Give all the permissions of the plugin
    points.modify - Allow user to give and take points of any house
    points.sign - Allow user to make a point sign (with the tag [Gryffondor] or some other)

When I'd like it by: There is no specific date... But I'll be very enthusiastic if someone could do that ! :)

Thank you ! And have a nice day ! ^^

2. Offline

user_91277742

I will do this C:
    But i have a question , is there any point limit? or a reset?

3. Offline

MightyOne

Oh geez i wanted to give it a shot, too

4. Offline

user_91277742

5. Offline

MightyOne

6. Offline

Tensy

Thank you very much, I'm glad to get an answer so quickly ! Indeed I need a command for reset the points ... Sorry I forgot to mention that ... and there is no point limit ! :) "Merci" for your help !

user_91277742 likes this.
  7. Offline

user_91277742

@Tensy I have finished the plugin 60% , do you wanna add something else?

Tensy likes this.
  8. Offline

Tensy

Ooh whoua ! :D Nothing to add ! Thank you @Ahrigumi :)

9. Offline

user_91277742

@Tensy a little thing, How do you want the messages?

10. Offline

MightyOne

Hi,
    here is the version of the requested plugin I made:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlqbmwn1nprhjtl/HogwartsHousePoints.jar?dl=0

I named it HogwartsHousePoints because I thought the plugin is rather about Hogwarts than Harry Potter.
    In the config you can disable/change messages that are sent to every player in the world when house points get changed. You can also choose how to call the houses and in which color they should be displayed.
    If I were you I would not touch the house_signs.yml

I created the commands:
    /givepoints <house> <integer>
    /takepoints <house> <integer> and
    /resetpoints <house>

If anything is not working correctly I am still here.

@Ahrigumi pls dont be offended that I worked on this request. An optimistic person would say that you do thing mainly for your own pleasure and not for others. With this I would like to convince you to finish your version and post it, also because im interested in how you solved tasks.

Tensy likes this.
  11. Offline

Tensy

Thank you very much @MightyOne ! :D That's perfect ! I will try it :) Yes it's rather about Hogwarts than Harry Potter ^^ Have a nice day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.