Harry Potter Diagon Alley Plugin!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by BertDoesGames, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BertDoesGames

Plugin Name: Diagon Alley

Description:

Im looking for a plugin that could allow the brick wall that I built move with the touch of a block. As you may or may not know in Harry Potter and he Sorcerers Stone, Hagrid takes Harry through a brick wall in the back of Leaky Cauldron. He touches a brick of the brick wall and the wall begins to open to Diagon Alley. What I want is a plugin that allows my brick wall to slowly open when someone right clicks a random brick block (that I choose) as if bricks were moving aside to open path into the magical world.

Command Ideas:

I really don't have any specific commands but just make sure you add
    - A Command that allows me to set which block opens the wall itself
    - A help command so I can see all the commands
    And anything else you might think to be cool !

I really hope you guys can help me! It is super important to me :) Thanks!

The brick wall is 2 layers thick by the way for anyone who was wondering. I would like it to have that movie feel so if you could make the brick wall slowly open one brick at a time that would be great. You don't have to make the entire wall move, Just the middle part of it. I would also like to point out that I need the brick wall to close around 7 seconds after the brick block I select is clicked :)

PS:

I searched hard for plugins like this one and I did not find one. If you know of one that could do what I have requested please link me below! Thanks!

2. Offline

erdemozor

Probably Need A command and World Edit to select the wall first.
    PS: I don't make plugins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.