Hardcore Server!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Cryices, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cryices

Hello! I am a coder for bukkit. I'm looking to create a server that is really hardcore! If any of you know <Removed advertising - Necrodoom>? Kind of like their servers, but I want it to be like no other with its own perks and such. Please give ideas, I am open to anything. Any suggestions for a hardcore server, that would make this different will be accepted, I look for what the community wants, more over myself!

2. Offline

deltahat

3. Offline

Cryices

I could maybe flip this around and make my own version, when being in water for too long kind of in a way poisons you, (damages you, not poison effect) but not too much damage, this would also be a way to avoid water pvp :) But just toxic air, that is brutal >:}

4. Offline

John00708

You can turn off the regeneration rule and the aggresive mobs spawn at twice!. And the only way to regen is from golden apples and when you killing mobs you will have a chance of getting a golden nugget!

5. Offline

Cryices

Maybe not turn off regen, but make it slower..But gold nuggets from mobs would make it too op, I'm nerfing god apples already as it is. Good idea tho, and there wll be hard mobs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.