Filled Halloween Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by toxictroop, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

toxictroop

Deadline; Halloween 30th

Request; Player spawns with pumpkin on head, once wearing the pumpkin the player receivesblindness I. "just a little fun ^_^"

2. Offline

qlimax5000

I'm gonna need a litte more info, do you want this to happend when a player joins? Maybe only when he joins for the first time? Or triggered by a command? Please specify more in details.
    Thanks.

3. Offline

Axanite

Is this actually completed because if not, I can try it.

[quote uid=90867140 name="qlimax5000" post=1917324]I'm gonna need a litte more info, do you want this to happend when a player joins? Maybe only when he joins for the first time? Or triggered by a command? Please specify more in details.
    Thanks.[/quote]
    Sounds like they want it when they join....

I have completed it.
    You can download it here: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  4. Offline

toxictroop

Could you remove blindness once the pumpkin is taken off?

5. Offline

Axanite

Will do that now!

6. Offline

toxictroop

Thanks.

7. Offline

Axanite

Running into a few problems but should be able to get it done with help from a friend. :)

Done! :)
    Updated Version: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  8. Offline

toxictroop

Still has infinite blindness once helmet removed. Wait.. nvm just make a pumpkin spawn on there head when they spawn :3, if its possible to remove the gui then please do that.

9. Offline

Axanite

Do you mean the pumpkin outline you get? If so, that is possible through texture editing. I cannot do it through the plugin as far as I am aware.

Infinite Blindness? I tested this and it didn't do it for me? And, I made it so they always get in when they join the server... Do you want that to be able to be toggled with a command?

10. Offline

toxictroop

I just want the blindness removed now if this is ok sorry for wasting some time..

Axanite likes this.
  11. Offline

SonicfanHD

Thats why you need to format your request instead of saying little information about the plugin you want,Try looking at a sticky thread for the format.

12. Offline

Axanite

I got what they wanted, its just a bit of a bug somewhere on their version which I am attempting to fix now.

13. Offline

toxictroop

14. Offline

Axanite

Ok it seems it works on Creative which is pretty odd. It only stops working in Survival. Not a clue as to why that happens ;/

15. Offline

Axe2760

I've been working on something like this for a different plugin request, this one uses packets instead of actually putting the pumpkin on the head... this makes things a lot nicer to use, you don't have to worry about free pumpkins, and players will still have them on their head.

16. Offline

toxictroop

17. Offline

Axanite

18. Offline

toxictroop

Its ok ^_^ thanks.

Axanite likes this.
  19. Offline

Jade

Thread closed per request.

Thread Status: