Filled Guilds (seems easy)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xXSlayAllNinjaXx, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Name Of Plugin: Guilds
    Category: Roleplay
    Summary: Yes, There is many guilds plugins out there. except ALOT have to many things in which i dont really want to add.
    Id like a system in which you can create a guild with the command /guild create (name). This will create a Guild with the set name, and it can be put into essentials chat with say the variable... %guildname% . You can invite unlimited players to a guild. When a player is invited to join, they can either do /guild accept, or /guild deny. There is no protection, no PvP between members, and no allies/enemies(unless you want to add that.. up to you:) )

2. Offline

frogman6102

3. Offline

TheMcScavenger

Most plugins allow the user to configure which options to enable or disable. It's also quite simple to not give a user permissions to use certain features. Making a completely new plugin for this would just be a waste of time.

4. I looked into this. and anyways, all of the ones i have found don't support the chat tag, or don't even work.

5. Offline

TheMcScavenger

xXSlayAllNinjaXx There's a ton of Team plugins that work perfectly fine, and do exactly what you're asking. It's a simple matter of disabling features. If you can't live with the name being different, you should either get a plugin that allows you to change it, learn to code, or pay someone to change it for you. Asking people to make a plugin for which plenty of good alternatives exist is just a waste of time.

6. Offline

DotDash