GUI Death Inventory Recover!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Jaackk, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jaackk

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Death Pay

What I want: I am looking for a plugin that allows a user to buy back a certain amount of items from their inventory if they die from non pvp damage (Fall, Mobs, Lava etc). I would like the GUI to close after they have picked the amount of items they have permission to recover. I would like their inventory to be showed in a GUI format. When the player clicks on an item it recovers it and puts it into their current (Empty after death) inventory. The plugin could hook into PvPManager if it helps, I am using this plugin on my server.

Please note: I know there is a plugin somewhat similar to this with slightly different features and functionality aspect however it is buggy and is not supportive of what I'm looking for. I believe it may be called Death Keep.

Ideas for commands:

No commands are necessary.

Ideas for permissions:

DeathPay.recover.(amount of items) - E.G: DeathPay.recover.5 - Player can recover 5 items from the GUI.

DeathPay.bypass - Player does not loose any items on death and the GUI does not show up on respawn.

When I'd like it by:

Any time is fine, there is no rush for this one :)

- Best Regards,
    - Jack.

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@Jaackk Please do not post multiple threads, instead reply 'bump' to the first thread to put it on the top of the list. Also, if you find bugs with DeathKeep, I would appreciate you submitting a ticket.

3. Offline

Jaackk

@pie_flavor I don't know what you're talking about in terms of multiple threads, care to explain please?

The DeathKeep plugin mainly does not include features I am looking for,

Best Regards,
    Jack.

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@Jaackk My apologies, I could have sworn I had seen another thread by you about this same topic.

5. Offline

Jaackk

@pie_flavor No problem,

"Please note: I know there is a plugin somewhat similar to this with slightly different features and functionality aspect however it is buggy and is not supportive of what I'm looking for. I believe it may be called Death Keep."

I believe your plugin is fine, it's just not compatible with the plugins I run on my server which then cause the bugs.

I didn't make that clear when stating that it was simply just 'buggy'. My apologies.

The request includes different features to your plugin including the way in which the user dies and how many items they can recover based on what permission they have but It looks like a great plugin.

Again, sorry to make out the plugin was simply just 'buggy'.

Best Regards,
    Jack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.