[GUI] [ADMIN] BossShopConfigure - Shop & Config Editor

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by black_ixx, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BossShopConfigure is a program which allows easier Config- and Shopsetup.

It was written for the BossShop Plugin.

What is BossShop?
    BossShop is a plugin which allows the creation of simple/advanced GUIs (That's up to you!). It allows creating infinite custom inventories with unique items, prices and rewards. All in all, it can do a lot. You can link your inventories, give your donators a discount or you can use BossShop to offer your players a warp menu, clickable voting links and much more. The possibilities are endless!
    Sounds like fun, but much work? I don't like big configuration files either, so I wrote a nice program which allows easier Configuration and Shop Setup for you!

This Program is.... BossShopConfigure!

Main Page
    [​IMG]
    Item Editor
    [​IMG]
    Output
    [​IMG]

Video by Samkio (Thanks Mate!)

Note: The Program is really new. Feedback and Requests are welcome!

Changelog

• v1.4:
      • [ADD] Added "Enchantment" Support (New RewardType)
      • [ADD] Added Shop DisplayName Support
      • [ADD] Added Addon Support (Addons can provide new Item Options)
      • [IMPROVE] Next Time new Reward-/PriceTypes are added to BossShop, BossShopConfigure will still be able to load the shops!
      • [IMPROVE] Improved the Number-Field-Handling
      • [IMPROVE] Improved a few other things
    • v1.3:
      • [FIX] Menu Items were not updating
    • v1.2:
      • [FIX] Fixed the Saving Issues
    • v1.1:
      • [ADD] Now a YES/NO dialog is opened before deleting a Shop
      • [ADD] Added Debugging Messages
      • [IMRPOVE] Now the "Backup" and the "Progress" folder are created within the BossShop directory (This might fix permission issues)
      • [FIX] Fixed the Header Heights
    • v1.0:
      • Release

Downloads:

BossShopConfigure v1.4

BossShopConfigure v1.3

BossShopConfigure v1.2

BossShopConfigure v1.1

BossShopConfigure v1.0

Downloads not working? Then use this link:
    >New Version<

2. Offline

mikee3468

Every time I try to load my BossShop folder it says that no shops were found. By the way I am on Windows 7.

3. Can you test if it works with the default shops for you?

4. Offline

mikee3468

That is what I was trying to edit.

5. And you selected the "BossShop" Folder? Because for all of my friends it was working fine...

6. Offline

LordVerlion

I am having same issues. Default folder and shops, straight from download. I select "BossShop" folder (that contains Checks/Shops, Config, Messages, and Bug Finder) and it returns "Warning : No shops found", and nothing changes. I cannot create new shops, edit shops, delete shops.

EDIT : I moved the downloaded file out of the RAR folder and into the folder containing BossShop Folder and it loaded them.

7. Offline

mikee3468

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  8. Offline

TheDarking111

Awesome dude keep up the good work :)

9. Offline

Dreid1

I can open the program and pick the BossShop folder, but nothing happens afterwards...

10. Offline

jacksmackdave

It looks pretty broken on a mac. I think you might want to work on the formatting. I would love to use this.
    [​IMG]

11. Offline

Ar7ific1al

Hey. There seems to be a problem... Whenever I select my BossShop folder and I click Load, it stalls. It keeps creating a BossShopConfigure folder in the BSC_Beta.jar location. In the BossShopConfigure folder, it creates Backup and Progress folders. Within Progress, it creates BossShopConfigure_Beta. Within BossShopConfigure_Beta, it create BossShopConfigure. The process repeats. I now have two BossShopConfigure folders for which the filepaths are too long for Windows to remove. I can't remove them, at all.

EDIT: I moved my BossShop folder to the root of my C:\ drive and it seems to work. It does not work at path Z:\Minecraft Server\CraftBlock\MOVING\ for some reason. You might want to look into that. :/

12. Offline

Arrxzon

same here as above
    no shops were found. with default folder
    http://imgur.com/a/UfZ3q/all
    still a nice program anyway good job, hope to get it working

13. Added

Hm... seems like a common problem. I'll add a little Debugging Console which will print errors and problems.

Thank you :)

Already working on a fix

Working on it... Maybe it's a permissions issue...

Thanks and I'm working on it :)

Updated to 1.1:
    • [ADD] Now a YES/NO dialog is opened before deleting a Shop
    • [ADD] Added Debugging Messages
    • [IMRPOVE] Now the "Backup" and the "Progress" folder are created within the BossShop directory (This might fix permission issues)
    • [FIX] Fixed the Header Heights

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

14. Offline

Kew56

1.1 fixed the shops not loading for me great job!

15. Offline

rock2ya

Hi, do you think about translating the tool / plugin?

Hi,
    now there is the bug, that the Bossshop/shop folder is empty after using the Program -
    and there are 5 other folders inside the mainfolder aswell - they haven't been there before using the Program. the last 2 have been created, after i pressed the save Button
    [​IMG]

Update: i just recognized, that there is no updated shopfile - so i only have files from before running the Program, but the changes are nowhere...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

16. Offline

mikee3468

Thank you this now works for me.

17. Offline

Wizardgreatar

Using the program wipes all of my old shops upon a save, though it displays them in the program.

18. Offline

Dreid1

Im having a problem where I create two different items in a brand new shop. After creating the second one, just clicking back to the first one makes both of them become the same exact thing except for their names in the directory... Using Mac OSX but will try on Win 8 as well.

Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 10.33.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 10.34.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 10.35.06 PM.png

19. Offline

smurre

everytime i use the this it wipes the folder of shops when i press save, good config thow, would love a fix soon

20. Offline

Htgan

Same thing happened to me. When I hit the save button, it creates a few empty folders with no files in them. My old configs that have loaded are just gone.

21. I'm going to fix the "Shop Deletion" Issue tomorrow!

Finally fixed the Saving Issues!

BossShopConfigure v1.2

22. Offline

CraftPimp1

Ok downloaded the plugin, unzipped it, now where do I put the file? After I put the file where it is supposed to go, how do I open this config menu? Seems pretty cool, just no instruction on what to do with it.

ok so here are the directions given to me...
    http://gyazo.com/ec1d662a448052ee43f84e89b9c6146c
    1. Launch BSC_Beta.jar
    Here are the files extracted: http://gyazo.com/772640135603b987fa78f620d0f76ea8
    There is no BSC_Beta.jar file, only a RAR file
    Did I do something wrong?

I am using the new BossShopConfigure v1.2 that u uploaded this morning.

23. Offline

rock2ya

Hi,
    if you download the 1.2 Version, and extract it you have a folder called "BossShopConfigure_Beta".
    Inside this folder is the BSC_Beta.jar and a readme.txt
    just start the BSC-Beta.jar and there you go

you made the mistake, that you didn't run the jar file - you extracted the jarfile

CraftPimp1 likes this.
  24. Offline

Wizardgreatar

Thanks a lot!

For some reason, it does not seem to be saving the "Menu item" settings. I loaded the shop, clicked the "Item" tab, modified the values, then clicked "Done". Now, upon return to the item, it still has the previous settings.

25. Offline

rock2ya

here is the same problem too

26. working on it :)

27. Offline

CraftPimp1

Thanks, I will try it now!

28. Offline

CraftPimp1

OK I have the BSC_Beta jar file, how do I "launch" it? I appreciate the help, this is a little new to me. Thanks

29. Simply launch it with Java

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.