Guest Area

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ljl442000, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Offline

ljl442000

At the moment there are loads of plugins for setting areas where people can't build but there are no plugins for setting plugins where people can build. Basically on my server I only want to let certain people be able to build outside my server 'Guest Area'. The 'Guest Area' is an area where players can build what they want. If the player leaves the 'Guest Area' they should not be to build unless there on the 'Builders List'. When a player is on the 'The Builders List' they should be able to build anywhere freely. The plugin will need to have a command so you can edit the 'Builders List' in game. The plugin will need to support permissions so you can decide what rank to give this command to.

Setting The 'Guest Area'!

It the user has permission to set the guest area (Permissions Support) they should be able to use a Iron Axe (258) to mark out the polygon shaped area. They should then be able to type a command to set the 'Guest Area'. The 'Guest Area' should automatically set its self from the height limit to bedrock.

I would really appreciate it if someone could make this plugin.

Luke