Filled GuardDuty

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jacobsscoots, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Offline

jacobsscoots

Plugin category: Fun, Admin Tools

Suggested name: GuardDuty

What I want: basically its like techge3ks prison server guard duty thingy, when they do /duty it will broadcast to everyone that <player> is now on duty and when they do the command again it will say <player> is no longer on duty.

When they do go on duty it will give them regeneration and Speed 2 With Night Vision With Also Some Guard Armour (chain mail) And Sword Bow Also arrows and food and A Special Jail Stick That when a guard right clicks a player it will put them in jail

The Enchantments on This Stuff:

Sword:
    Sharp V
    KnockBack 2
    Fire aspect 2

Bow:
    Power IV
    Flame 1
    Infinity 1

Armour (chain-mail)
    Protection IV
    Fire Protection 1
    Unbreaking IV

Ideas for commands: /duty on - puts the player on duty (with the guard stuff poping up in there inventory).
    /duty off - puts the player off duty (with the guard stuff poping out of there inventory).

Ideas for permissions: GuardDuty.* - gives all GuardDuty Plugin Commands

When I'd like it by: 5th August 2013

2. Offline

Nnnnneeeedddd

i may make this but im on holiday so i will probably have it done in about a week :)
    Hope this is okay.

3. Offline

jacobsscoots

Yeah Yeah Thats Fine :) Thanks

Could you make it so that it says "You were hit by <player>" is well? please??

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  4. Offline

Nnnnneeeedddd

ok will it say you were hit by <mob> as well as <player> (its just as easy btw!!):)

5. Offline

jacobsscoots

yes it will are you coding right now??

6. Offline

Commander9292

If no one else comes through just contact me and I will gladly make it for you. Sounds like a good plugin. You can contact me here or on Skype, my Skype is Commander9292

7. Offline

jacobsscoots

ok thanks just if the other person is not coding right now then you can start because i need it ASAP

8. Offline

Commander9292

Alright, I'll get started.

9. Offline

jacobsscoots

YAY THANks

10. Offline

Commander9292

Hey man, the plugin is all done! You can contact me on Skype @ Commander9292 to get the plugin or if you don't have Skype just let me know and we can figure out something else.

11. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Upload the plugin to a file sharing site, send him the link :p

12. Offline

jacobsscoots

Ok I've added you on Skype

need him to come online

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  13. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

People live in different time zones ;) And people work, so I suggest that you just wait for him ;)

14. Offline

jacobsscoots

ok :) i might tell him to add a glowstone dust to there inventory are when they right click the glowstone dust they get instend health, and also have about 10 god apples this does reset every time they do /duty

15. Offline

Nnnnneeeedddd

im just gonna get the other guy make it lol. Tell me if it doesn't work and ill tap up another one.:)

16. Offline

jacobsscoots

ah ok thanks anyway

17. Offline

Commander9292

Sorry about not uploading the file the other day, I was quite busy. But anyways here's the link :)
    Edit by Jade: Removed adf.ly link.

18. Offline

jacobsscoots

thankssssssss :D

19. Offline

Jade

Removed adf.ly link.

20. Offline

Commander9292

What's wrong with the adf.ly link?

21. Offline

jacobsscoots

it was a link download for the plugin and it has no hacks because im trying it out now

22. Offline

Jade

Commander9292 Not allowed for 2 reasons.
    1. Monetization.
    2. The user cannot see the real link they're going to. Bad experience for the user.

jacobsscoots Just because you think there's no hacks, doesn't mean there isn't. But I never did claim there were any.

23. Offline

jacobsscoots

ok sorry can we pm link??

24. Offline

Commander9292

Ok sorry about that. Next time I'll just send it in a pm as something other than an adf.ly link. Thanks :)

25. Offline

Jade

jacobsscoots Why would you need him to PM you a link when you've already downloaded it and it's in your history? :confused:

26. Offline

jacobsscoots

incase theres any updates witch is doing it now because i asked him to add stuff