Solved GroupManager groups problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by aerodraco, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

aerodraco

2. Offline

Iroh

Try this file: http://hastebin.com/miqilomoli.sm
    I changed up your spacing, and removed '' around some perms. If this doesn't work you may need to remove the $ from group names.

3. Offline

aerodraco

For some reason, hastebin isn't working for me. Can you try using pastebin instead?

4. Offline

Iroh

Hastebin must be having a problem yours is messed up aswell for me, can you repost it as a pastebin or in code tags?

5. Offline

aerodraco

Ok, here's the link.

6. Offline

Iroh

7. Offline

aerodraco

I used that and my server still doesn't work :'( I tried removing T$ and T$$ from both Essentials and GroupManager, but it changed nothing. Maybe it's another plugin?

8. Offline

Iroh

Post your full startup log. And any errors you get on /manload
    Also what cmds don't work and in what group?

9. Offline

JaguarJo

aerodraco You didn't set a default group. All of your groups say default: false; one of them needs to say default: true so that your server knows which group to put people in automatically when they join for the first time.

10. Offline

aerodraco

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's why! I set all of them to false in the find and replace thing in Notepad++ because some said true and some had it set to false. I must have forgotten to set the Trainer rank as default after I did that. THANK YOU! [diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond]:D

False alarm!! :( :( :( GM created an error file :'(

11. Offline

HeadGam3z

"There was no Default Group declared in file: plugins/GroupManager/worlds/world/groups.yml"
    Are you sure there's a default group? Please post a newer version of your groups.yml file

12. Offline

JaguarJo

Code:
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: There was no Default Group declared in file: plugins/GroupManager/worlds/world/groups.yml
    aerodraco Are you sure you changed one back to true before you got this error? What does your most recent groups.yml file look like?

Edit: HeadGam3z got it said before I finished my post. Whoopsie.

13. Offline

HeadGam3z

No worries, but I must say this...

+1 POINT FOR HEADGAM3Z - YEAH!

14. Offline

aerodraco

JaguarJo
    @HeadGame3z

DERP I forgot to drag it into my server file.. thanks :):D:):):):):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.