Group manager problems? Can't add more than 9 groups...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by HDSh0TZz, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HDSh0TZz

Ok, in my permissions, I have 9 perfectly fine working groups, no matter what I try, when I add the tenth group everything goes to hell. It takes off the prefixes when I reload the server and all permissions are gone. I can post my permissions for you guys and maybe you can help me... im lost. :/

Permissions - http://pastebin.com/YcA82HFE ( I want to add another group under it called immortal )

If you need any other information to help me ill be kind to post it, just let me know!

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

JaguarJo

HDSh0TZz There's no reason it shouldn't let you add another group onto there. Have you tried adding the group using the in-game commands? Maybe that would work better for you.

Just a side note: don't reload your server. Some plugins have their own /reload commands, and those are fine, but you should do a full stop and start to reboot the actual server. Reloads can cause problems sometimes.

HDSh0TZz likes this.
  3. Offline

HDSh0TZz

Okay, thanks I will try to add a group using the in game commands and I will let you know how then went. Hopefully this works, thanks for the feedback!

Ok, so the group was added, but I can't seem to figure out how to make the group inherit other groups using in game commands... thats the last thing I need and then im good to go!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  4. Offline

keegantai

the command is /mangaddi a b
    so here a will inherit b

5. Offline

JaguarJo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.