Application Group Manager Generator [Windows]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by TimeFluid.Programming, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I was having trouble with making a group on group manager a couple of days ago. I decided to make a program so it would be easier for me to make groups with essentials group manager. I thought it would be cool to upload it for other peoples uses. This is the first version of Group Manager Generator. It's a work in progress so if you find any bugs or have any suggestions then let me know. I will be glad to update Group Manager Generator if you have a suggestions for new features.

Some Features:
    • Make Essentials Group Manager groups easy(You can add name, prefixes, permissions,and inheritance).
    • Add permissions easily with the "Permissions Section".
    • Add Inheritance easily with the "Inheritance Section".
    • Set up groups like its nothing.
    • More added soon.

Download:
    Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  2. Offline

mcdorli

Ahh, this is another gem, made by pure laziness (This isn't an insult). Looks great.

3. It wasn't made for laziness. It was just made for those who doesn't know how to make groups. But I understand where your coming from lol.

4. Offline

harrycten

I downloaded it
    from dropbox but the zip file is empty?

5. Hello. Sorry for it taking so long. I just seen your message. Here is the link. Working fine for me. Tell me if you have any other problems. Thanks

6. Offline

gildereth

Well I can see how this could help me I build public server and am a server builder for people. It works Great and is very useful helped me in-cress production rate thanks man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.