Great Plugins that require PHP or Mysql (Unwatching, if you post more ideas please tag me)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by UltiFix, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

UltiFix

Hey,
    Well im not sure if this is in the right section but whatever.... I have a mysql and php server and im wondering if there are any good plugins that i am missing out on that use those. The ones that i can think of that i use are Logblock, Ban Manager and spacebukkit...... I think thats the only ones on my server that either use mysql or php. I was wondering if there are any more im missing out on that use either of those..... Thanks!

Anything?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

UltiFix

Anybody?

3. Offline

Gravity

Haha why would you want to add more plugins that you don't know you need just to take advantage of a resource? You can use a webserver to do all kinds of things, but don't add stuff if you don't need it.

tanveergt5, -_Husky_- and Sushi like this.
  4. Offline

UltiFix

Good point,
    But i am asking if there are any other good plugins out there that use these resources that im missing out on.

5. Offline

Gravity

Probably, but that doesn't mean you need to use them.

6. Offline

UltiFix

Well that kind of depends on if i need them :)
    LOL

7. Offline

Lolmewn

Stats uses both, and it's awesome.

8. Offline

Gravity

My point being if you don't know you need a plugin to do X, why would you add one that does it? It's just weighing down your server with more "special features" that you don't actually need.

9. Offline

UltiFix

Yea I know what you mean.... sorry im just looking for fun stuff to set up im bored :)

10. Offline

tanveergt5

does anyone have any plugins that display php information using mysql?!? I need some I have a dedicated server

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.