Gold/Money reward for kill?!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lorant2, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Offline

Lorant2

Hey,
    I'm managing to create a PvP server without any PvP plugin (None of them fits my opinion, it gives no reward/kill or you can't get your OWN tools into the arena)
    The only problem I have so far is, that i can't find a plugin that's very simple.
    What I mean simple: It gives you 1 Gold Bar / 1 kill OR it gives you $5 / 1 kill AND no lose money on death! (Essentials with Vault) So far i've tried MCKillRewards (hard to config), Kill4Reward (It takes money if you die), PvPRewards (What is karma?!)
    I don't want it to send messages that you have been awarded xy gold for killing yz, just simple as I wrote it down. Is there any plugin, or can someone help me with it somehow? Please. (I'm not into java programming, I even don't know how to get started)
    PS. Sorry for my english, I'm from Hungary.
    Thanks!

2. [​IMG]

Uses Vault, so all economies that support Vault work.

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT: Didn't read your post all that well, I removed the messages here:

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Ps: My girlfriend's originally from Hungary, and I understand.
    There's a lot of difference in the structures of the languages.

You'll also notice I used my girlfriend's account to test it with, as its name is hungarian :p

Sourcecode (might come in handy if you want to adjust it or just want to know how it works):

http://pastebin.com/utBVh4fR

Szia :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
    Lorant2 likes this.
  3. Offline

Lorant2

Hello, thank you for sharing this, it's working for me, that was I was looking for!

Szia, köszi a választ, működik! :D

Cupcakes69 likes this.