Gold Ingot Exchange for EXP

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Kyle James Berry, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I am hoping that someone could create me a plugin that will convert one gold ingot into one exp level whenever someone right-clicks on a gold block.

So if a player clicks on any gold block, one of their gold ingots will be removed, and they will receive one exp level.

Players NEED a gold ingot in order to click the gold block.

No permissions are needed, no commands are needed. I just need it so that when someone clicks a gold block, they will get one exp level and will lose one gold ingot.

2. Offline

EgyptianKing

3. Thank you so much!

4. Offline

bitbox

5. Offline

InkzzzMC

6. Offline

JordyPwner

decompile it -.-

7. Offline

bitbox

8. Offline

InkzzzMC

Thanks.

bitbox Thanks dude!

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

9. Wow, thats a really nice plugin! How about I challenge you with some extra features? I think it would be cool if you make a tagalong plugin to it that kind of worked with it.

Make a plugin where everytime you hit a player, a "specified item" drops to the floor near the target's feet. You can also make there be a quantity of items that drop per hit. You also need to make it so that you can't hit people in non-pvp zones.

I already have a system on my server where you get gold per each kill. But if you made a plugin that made gold drop per hit, then than would be awesome!

Also it would be cool if in the "gold2xp" plugin, you made the gold block play a *ding* sound every time you hit it with a gold ingot.

You really don't have to do this but I don't think it would be too challenging and I think it would be a lot of fun! Thanks :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.