Giving 5$ to guy that helps to set up permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by tomomsius, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tomomsius

Hello so i was using permissions 2.6 or is it 2.7 and now i whant to move to default bukkit permissions so if anyone helped me i would pay 5$ paypal

2. Offline

codename_B

If you want to use bPermissions - I have coded a command into the plugin to setup your files for you. "/p helpme" it will auto-setup groups etc for you :)

3. Offline

tomomsius

4. Offline

Ozen

ame for me i give 5 $ paypal if anyone wanna help me and with a good patience because im not good in inglish maby 10 $ maximal for this ! ^^ and whait is the best permission plugin for the last bukkit 1185?

5. Offline

tomomsius

translating what ozen said. Im goona give 5$ or 10$ max if someone help me with permissions because im not really good in english thats why you need to have patience with me and whats the best permissions plugin for craftbukkit 1185?

and codename_B didnt write me back yet so if anyone is still intrested in helping me feel free to contact me

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
    Ozen likes this.
  6. Offline

codename_B

7. Offline

Ozen

thanks for translating ^^'' tomonsius

8. Offline

NeoSilky

@tomomsius If noone helps you by tonight, i will help you :)

9. Offline

5pyPig

@Ozen I can help for free. Please PM me for contact information.

10. Offline

Butkicker12

Still need help?

11. Offline

worstboy32

I think u have enough help :p
    But if u need help i can set PEX (PermissionsEx)
    Works with every plugin and easy to edit with in game commands.
    I have done it for 4 servers now so it go a lot faster :p

12. Offline

ImminentFate

if you need help, message me and I can help for free. Don't say you will pay, because this is pretty much a right of all Bukkit server owners to know how to setup permissions.

13. Offline

Doidle

Need any help?
    No paypall needed I'll do for free, tutorial, teamviewer, video's w/e u want =)

14. Offline

Ozen

i use this plugin and till not work with me pex got me some error =/ with the major of my plugin i add note via cmd and i think she dont take the node like this citizen.basic.blabla or any of this type now i dont run permission plugin still whait a mp i have send and i think use bpermission i dont know ... need more info about some plugin and help for set up (sorry agand for my bad inglish) "Mybad"

yeah team viewer is a good chose with my both server is greatly to do the work on both server =( i sell in this post t check repply if anyone wanay help me =)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

15. Offline

codename_B

try bPermissions?

16. Offline

Ozen

yes i have but i dont understand for set up any time i have set up a plugin permission this is the ..... i need some help for set up i dnt wan set up and player ha worng perm ect...

if you wan help me ^^ can use teamviewer

17. Offline

Mukrakiish

Setting up bPerm's was crazy easy after looking at the structure. No more "" anymore, less spacing issues, less formatting issues. Especially if you were only using 2.7 prior. But like @codename_B says, just run the auto-reformatter built in. Its awesome easy to use and setup.

18. Offline

Ozen

yes i wan try this plugin but i will work with my plugin and multi world like Multiverse 2.0 if interessting to asist me for build my own anyone wana help me ?? i work with teamviewer.

19. Offline

saul100

Don't use Permissions 1-3.
    Use SuperPerms
    ( bPermissions, PermissionsBukkit or PEX)

20. Offline

codename_B

Works fine with multiworld.

21. Offline

Ozen

wana help me for set up perm maby with a bonus staff anyway i wait your repply to see what you say mp me for more info ^^

22. Offline

codename_B

I have videos etc on my post - would you mind watching them first? I'd rather teach you to do it.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bpermissions

23. Offline

Ozen

will try my self but if i need cant you hemp me ^^ look like easy i set my node a this time but it normal bpermission not see 2 map on my 5 map ???i see only world, world_nether and lantien but i have too Nimbus and Valhalla or i need to copy the world and rename it to the map name ?

24. Offline

codename_B

If you do a /p reload command it should load files for those too.

25. Offline

Ozen

ok i have setting up my permission with b permission but i have a error not new for me .. this is the permission i have set and my terminal error maby help you to find what is my error =/
    Permissions node add
    Terminal info error

26. Offline

NeoSilky

Theres something wrong with your - * bit. I dont know if this will affect it, but try - '*'

:)

EDIT: try with a space if there isnt one, i cant see it? :S

27. Offline

codename_B

You need '*' rather than * also * will not work without override-player: true as stated in the bPermissions documentation

28. Offline

Ozen

ok i try with - '*' if not work i have teamviewer if you wana check this personaly

29. Offline

NeoSilky

Ozen likes this.
  30. Offline

Ozen

GOT IT you right i need to replace the * for '*' ^^ but now need to check with user if work

Edit by myself
    and need player for test =/ of anyone wana test i can do your name on my white list it not a pub for my svr it juste for check if this work !

yup is this now need tester xD

NeoSilky likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.