Plugin Request Giant random spawning attack snowman, with presents!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by djoveryde, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

djoveryde

Hiya, not sure if this is possible but what I would like is to get everyone in the christmas spirit and help out to kill snowmen infestations.

What I would like is a plugin for the old 1.5.2 (perhaps supporting later versions also for others), that spawns random groups of snowmen around the server, when they die perhaps give players that attacked them random presents. And then on x many snowmen kills it will spawn a giant snowman (frosty) that would require teamwork to kill (perhaps have him spawn elsewhere on the server and have an announcement of where he has spawned to like "Frosty has spawned at 1041 x 3125"). Once killed everyone that helped gets cooler presents like a larger amount of money and perhaps extra random gifts.

The idea behind it is to get players excited and give them something new and fun to do.

Also as a future thought you could set it with event flags, ie "/hol christmas" would turn the above event on or off, then you could have a "/hol halloween" to turn a halloween event on with witches and stuff spawning instead. Its just a set of ideas in my head that would be really amazing if they could be made into a plugin that was able to do that.

Hope i've made some sense, its cooler in my head lol

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

djoveryde Why 1.5.2? And we can't spawn big snowman.

3. Offline

djoveryde

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit Alternatives.
    djoveryde Yeah, then you would need a new plugin, downgrading isn't easy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.