Ghast Spawner

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Blackbirddddd, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Blackbirddddd

I would like a plugin which spawns ghasts at a certain location. It should include a config which lets you determine the world, x & y location and the interval in seconds between each spawning.

No, you're wrong. You didn't even read my paragraph. I would like the times the ghasts spawn to be done over fixed period which I configured. Using a Ghast Spawner MCedit schematic would only activate it when players are nearby which is not what I want.

DID I SAY I WANTED THE GHAST SPAWNING IN THE NETHER? NO.
    That's why I said I wanted to be able to set the WORLD in the config. Gosh. Read, you ignorant twat.

Don't edit what I say. It doesn't help you out.

SCREW THIS FREAKING POST AND THAT FREAKING TWAT WHO WON'T SUPPLY ANY USEFUL HELP. I'M GOING TO MAKE AN AMAZING SERVER FULL OF UNICORNS AND FREAKING FAIRIES.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Offline

oa10712

hawkfalcon likes this.
  3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Lol rage war

Williscool98 likes this.
  4. Offline

macguy8

You're spawning it in the world named "world", at the location of another world. Eg. Overworld.spawnEntity(NetherLocation). That would... break some stuff

5. Offline

oa10712

actually, it gets the world that is specified, and spawns it there.
    Code:java
    1. ghsp.getServer().getWorld(ghsp.getConfig().getString("world")).spawnEntity(
    2. new Location(ghsp.getServer().getWorld(ghsp.getConfig().getString("world")), ghsp.getConfig().getInt("x"), ghsp.getConfig().getInt("y"), ghsp.getConfig().getInt("z")),
    3. EntityType.fromName(ghsp.getConfig().getString("entity")));

ghsp is a reference to the plugin itself. The world I was testing it in was NOT the overworld.

6. Offline

TnT

Locked and warnings handed out. I suggest you read over the ToS and drop the attacks/rage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.