getting a java error

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by minecraftworlds, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

minecraftworlds

I installed craftbukkit on my server but it won't accept players and I get a java exception.
    whats wrong? do I need to update?

2. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

Why don't you people ever read the Notch Tumblr

3. Offline

minecraftworlds

thank you but I already read that. I was running without bukkit and it works. In fact I'm running it right now. I don't know how but it is so please don't ask because I unfortunately don't understand this stuff.

4. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

Check the bamboo site for the latest Craftbukkit versions, and unless your server.properties's online status = false, no one will be able to connect to your server because they are trying to authenticate over Minecraft.net, which is down.

5. Offline

minecraftworlds

thanks for the help this is what I needed. One thing though just out of curiosity can someone help me figure this one out? I have three people from different countries online right now I don't know how its working anyone know how?
    I am using ktgameservers as a server host if that helps

6. Offline

TnT

Other than having to try to log into my client multiple times, I can still connect to my server fine (as long as the server can authenticate the user against the Minecraft servers as well.) Running craftbukkit #79.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.