Solved generateTree - problem tree is generated but not visible

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Seadragon91, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Seadragon91

Hello!

I use the generateTree - method to create a tree. The tree is generated, but I can not see it until I connect to the server again. Looks like a bug that the changed blocks are not send to the player.

Is there a workaround for that?

Greetings,
    Seadragon91

2. Did u tryd with save-map? like /save-all

3. Offline

Seadragon91

Ty for your answer. I tried it, it don't work. I think the problem is that after the tree is generated that the changed blocks are not send to the player. I tried to use block.getState().update(true);, doesn't work too.

4. Offline

desht

As a workaround, you could take a look at https://github.com/desht/ChessCraft.../java/me/desht/chesscraft/regions/Cuboid.java, the sendClientChanges() (and queueChunks()) method. You'd need to adapt it - supply your own list of chunks to queue updates for instead of using the class's own getChunks() method - but the rest of the code should apply.

But I'd also recommend creating a bug on leaky.bukkit.org - if generated blocks aren't being sent to clients, that sounds like a bug in CraftBukkit. I can't see anything relevant to this on leaky at this point in time.

5. Offline

Seadragon91

Ty for your answer, I posted it in leaky.bukkit.org.

6. Offline

BloodShura

Yes, I already posted a topic with this question 5 days ago, but no one answer me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.