Inactive [GENERAL] BuyLand v0.1 - Buy and Sell WorldGuard Regions [1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by chriztopia, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Offline

chriztopia

BuyLand v0.2 - Buy and sell WorldGuard Regions

Visit our DEV Page for updates!

I found that plugin like Towny and other town plugins are sometimes hard to install and a pain. So I created this plugin for my servers and wanted to share it.
    What does it do?

BuyLand allows users to buy, sell, and price WorldGuard Regions. It uses the WorldGuard Flags buyable and price. A player simply types /buyland [regionname] and it will deduct the money from there account. This plugin uses WorldGuard and Vault. You can also configure how many regions a single person is allowed to own, as well as the default price someone will pay if no price is added. You can also set the sell back price as a percentage.

2. Offline

Gunnerrrrr

Seems legit.
    One suggestion, the region expires to the player after X amount of time.

3. Offline

chriztopia

So pretty much they buy the land and after a certain amount of time they lose it? I could add that in as a feature.

4. Offline

Gunnerrrrr

Yes, heres an example, I have user shops, I want each user to have one for a max of 30 days, then it expires, and they cant purchase that lot again until it is purchased by someone else, or that would defeat the purpose.

5. Offline

chriztopia

I will work that in as a feature. Renting Land...