Inactive [GEN/TP] SpawnX v0.6 - Basic Spawn Plugin [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Zelnehlun, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Zelnehlun

SpawnX - Basic Spawn Plugin
    Version: 0.6
    Supports: Permissions [optional]

<font color="rgb(51, 102, 255)">Download: Dropbox</font>
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[​IMG]

This plugin provides two commands to save a spawn location and to teleport players to the spawn location. As always I would like to hear your feedback and criticism.

Setup:
    1. Extract the "SpawnX.jar" from the "SpawnX.zip" folder to your plugins directory.
    2. Restart your server or use the reload command.

Commands:
    * /setspawn
    * /home

Permissions:
    * SpawnX.setspawn
    * SpawnX.spawn
    * SpawnX.* (for both commands)

Changelog:
    Version 0.6
    * Polishing of the crappy code.
    * Updated to the latest Bukkit build.
    * Updated to the latest Permissions version.

Show Spoiler
    Version 0.5
    * Moves the original world spawn on /setspawn command.

Version 0.4

* Update to work with the newest Bukkit build.

Version 0.3

* Added Permissions support.

Version 0.2

* Set the spawn for multiple worlds.
    * Adjust a delay in seconds in "plugins/SpawnX/data.txt", if the delay does not equal 0 players will be teleported to spawn with the specified delay.
    * Disable the spawn command in "plugins/SpawnX/data.txt", write true or false behind "enabled=" to determine, whether all users should be able to use /spawn or only Operators.

Version 0.1

* Initial release.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
  2. Offline

Zeroi9

This is working fine for me, but I'm a bit new to "Permissions". If the group "Default" have no permissions, can they /setspawn?

3. Offline

Zelnehlun

Nope. Only if the group "Default" inherits the permission to /setspawn or if you give them the node "SpawnX.setspawn".

4. Offline

coolmon180

i need help. this is my first time doing plugins and i downloaded it and then i extracted it but i cand do /setspawn. plz help

5. Offline

Zelnehlun

More information would be very useful.

6. Offline

coolmon180

um ok i will try tto give more info. so i followed the steps but when i am on my minecraft sever i do /setspawn and it dont work. im not sure if i did the steos righrt but im not a tech person

7. Offline

Arcanian

you have to be an operator

8. Offline

coolmon180

i am an op. are the plugins down becuse of the update?

9. Offline

wears_Fedora

nope. works fine with 706

10. Offline

Scorpianviper

What? i cant even set the spawn,

I get an error
    100% i checked i was an op
    and there. also the home plugin is messed up so badly for me. Help please?

11. Offline

Zelnehlun

Could you copy and paste the error you get in here? Try deleting the whole plugin folder and restart the server if nothing helps.

12. Offline

eRko16

Please make a version for 1.5

13. Offline

Azazel

Player can't respawn to their beds, they revive at the defaut spawn.

14. Offline

Ch3st3r

Works on 733 !

15. Offline

GameFreakDude

This seems to have a noteworthy conflict with NetherPortal; /spawn still works, while /setspawn is also used by NetherPortal, so you have to disable 'NetherPortal.setspawn' first. It still fails to function though; it'll say it's set the spawn, but it actually hasn't. It's fixed easily enough if one just removes NetherPortal for a while to set the spawns. If anyone's having problems setting spawn points, try disabling NetherPortal if it's installed first.

16. Offline

Robin9000

I am not teleported to the original spawn, and I have not place a spawn before.

17. Offline

Tgwizman

I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO MAKE IT WGETABLE!!1

I don't like having to download it to my computer, then uploading it again so I can use wget to get it from my other site...

By wgetable, I mean that I can use the command wget in linux/unix os. It needs to be a link that links DIRECTLY to the .jar. It's a real pain that developers don't do this, and it sucks that bukkit site builders didn't do this from the start :/

18. Offline

Devian50

dude the second I installed your plugin and restarted my server I started getting console spam of the Overloaded warning and people would instantly get disconnected for overflow. It was working fine before I added you plugin.

19. Offline

Ahfaichucky

its working fine for me, show us your log?

20. Offline

qlpwii

How do you change the spawn wait time

21. Offline

Zelnehlun

In your plugins folder you should find a SpawnX folder. Open this one and search for data.txt. There you can adjust the delay.

22. Offline

Boris Rybalov

IS there a way to make the spawn protection larger, like 50-150 or something like that? PLEASE RESPOND! or email me @ [email protected]

23. Offline

wears_Fedora

In your servers config - server.properties

spawn-protection=##

Pick a number.

24. Offline

guidoowner

Could You add A command Like /ss for setspawn and /s For /Spawnso it doesnt conflict with other plugins
    Sorry For Bad English

25. Offline

Devian50

does this teleport to the EXACT spawn instead of inside a spawn radius? because I have noticed that the default spawn is a radius instead of an exact point

26. Offline

GameFreakDude

It's perfectly exact to whatever coordinates are in the configuration.

27. Offline

CrYoSniPe

I downloaded this mod and there is no .jar file to be found. Any help?

28. Offline

Zelnehlun

.jar file is in the .zip folder.

29. Offline

Anathema

Perfect! =]

Does the new spawn location apply to people who join the server for the first time ?

30. Offline

G1R Productions

when i open it all i get is a folder called "de" a folder called "META-INF" and a "plugin.yml"

31. Offline

Zelnehlun

Then you've opened the .jar file.