[GEN] SortInventory v1.4.1 - Sort and stack your inventory [Spout] [Permissions] [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Gabriel333, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Offline

Gabriel333

SortInventory - Sort and stack inventories.
    Version: 1.4.1

OBS: I have started my next generation of my plugin and changed the name to BukkitInventoryTools. I have made a Digital Lock for your inventories in BikkitInventoryTools. From now I will only make bugfix on SortInventory if there is any errors left.

This is a little and useful utility which can stack and sort the players inventory, a chest inventory and doublechest inventory.

Command: If you have SpoutCraft you just open the inventory and press Hotkey S
    If you don't have SpoutCraft you point at a chest and type /sort to stack and sort the items in the chest. Point anywhere else and type /sort to stack and sort the player inventory.

Example before and after using Sort.
    [​IMG]

Features:
    • SortInventory now also support SpoutBackpack. Open the backpack and press "S".
    • Does not stack tools, food, armor and vehicles in the first line in the players inventory
    • Uses PermissionsBukkit 1.1/Permissions 3.1.6/PermissionsEx 1.13 - if installed. Superperms is not tested. Is anybody using it?
    • Uses SpoutCraft for notifications, but SortInventory works also with MineCraft.
    • Stack all types of items
      • Permissions nodes so you decide which items can be stacked per. user.
    • Configurable Hotkey (see config.yml)
    • Configurable sort-order of all items (see config.yml)
    Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36067670/SortInventory/SortInventory.jar

Source:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36067670/SortInventory/SortInventory.zip

Depend:
    SortInventory depends on Spout on the server.

To do:
    • Automatically create missing parameters in config.yml Done V1.2
    • User request: Implement activation by keystrokes (Configurable)...... Done! V1.1
    • Implement a configurable way of sorting in the config.yml. Done V1.2.5
    • User request: Integration to other inventories like SpoutBackpack.... Done! V1.2
    • User request: Implement permissionsnodes to specify which items the users can stack..... Done! V1.1.7
    • User request: Use the mouse to sort (like Hotkey S)
    • Integration to MyWolf's inventory.
    • Admins can configure which items in the 5 groups in config.yml Implemented in BukkitInventoryTools 2.0
    • User request: replace used item in slot 0-8, if they exist in slot 9-27. Like swords and food.
    Known bugs:

• none
    Changelog:
    Version 1.4.1
    Version 1.4
    • Sort on Doublechests works now. I found some new features in Spout, which made it possible to use same stack and sort method, as I used one the player inventory, singlechest and SpoutBackpack Inventory.
    Version 1.3.1

• Minor fix. I have just removed some "spam" messages in the console, which i made while I was trying to make Button to work and integration to MyWolf.
    • Permissions in plygin.yml is changed so
    Show Spoiler

Version 1.3
    • Cleaned up the Permissions Class.
    • Integration to MyWolf has begun.
    Version 1.2.9
    • Bugfix: PermissionsEx didn't work, if PermissionsEx's bridge were loaded too!
    • Plugin.yml, now contain default permissions (OP). (Thanks to feildmaster for his tip)
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    permissions:
        sortinventory.use:
            default: op
        sortinventory.stack.tools:
        sortinventory.stack.armor:
        sortinventory.stack.weapons:
        sortinventory.stack.food:
        sortinventory.stack.vehicles:

Version 1.2.8
    • PermissionsEx fixed and tested on my testserver. OP, PermissionsBukkit, Permissions 3.1.6 and PermissionsEx 1.13 has been tested and works now.
    Version 1.2.7

• Reprogramming the order algorithm. Now its faster.
    • Sort on doublechest's works better, but NOT perfect. Stacking works, but order algorithm does not.
    Version 1.2.6

• Small bugfix.
    Version 1.2.5

• Sort-order can now be specified in config.yml
    Version 1.2.2

• SortInventory now supports PermissionEx 1.13
    Version 1.2.1

• small fix on version 1.2. Version 1.2 broke the sort-feature on the normal playerinventory. fixed.
    Version 1.2

• SortInventory now works on SpoutBackpack, so you can sort/stack the backpack too.
    Version 1.1.9

• Error when Config.yml was not up to date. fixed. It made the client crash.
    Version 1.1.8

• Hotkey can only be used when player inventory or chest inventory is open.
    Version 1.1.7

• Added permissionnodes to specifi which items the users can stack.
    Version 1.1.6

• Made a small fix, which I hope will remove the error:
      [GRAVE] Could pass event CUSTOM_EVENT to SortInventory...
    Version 1.1.5

• Bug: Users reported items lost, when sorting. Fixed.
    Version 1.1.4

• Bug: Users reported items lost, when sorting. Fixed.
    Version 1.1.1

• Bug: OP has no permissions. Fixed.
    Version 1.1

• Implementet an configurable Hotkey. OBS. Delete the config.yml to get a new one.
    Version 1.0.1

• Fixed minor bug in sendNotification class.
    Version 1.0

• First release - my first plugin

Permissions:
    The Users/Usergroups should have these permissions set
    Show Spoiler

PermissionsBukkit
    sortinventory.use: true
    sortinventory.stack.tools: true
    sortinventory.stack.armor: true
    sortinventory.stack.weapons: true
    sortinventory.stack.food: false
    sortinventory.stack.vehicles: true
    or
    sortinventory.stack.*: true

Permissions 3.1.6 and PermissionsEx 1.13
    - 'sortinventory.use'
    - 'sortinventory.stack.tools'
    - 'sortinventory.stack.armor'
    - 'sortinventory.stack.weapons'
    - 'sortinventory.stack.food'
    - 'sortinventory.stack.vehicles'
    or
    - 'sortinventory.stack.*'
    If you dont have a permission system
    Users will only have access to
    sortinventory.use
    OP will have acess to
    sortinventory.stack.armor: true
    sortinventory.stack.tools: true
    sortinventory.stack.weapons: true
    sortinventory.stack.food: true
    sortinventory.stack.vehicles: true

2. Offline

Emiya Shirou

1) Hmm i see, well I will keep it safe and stay with R button until you will make sorting out of middle click (that Middle click came out of client mode I once have where you could sort inventory that way, even on a server - though the mod was offline so i dunno why it worked Online xD)

2) oh ok i see well so I need to wait D:

3) Hmm If there is some CPU load on machine where server is running, wouldn't it be possible to put it as spoutcraft side mod ? That way sorting would work Client side and wouldn't burden server (I dunno if it's possible so don't bite me D: )

3. Offline

Gabriel333

1) Your choice :)
    2) Yes - but I will try to look at it soon, you are not the first one who had this wish. So I will make it.
    3) Yes I would be posible to move it to a client mod, but I dont do client mods. I use Spout where the hole point is that you don't need client mods. :) (except SpoutCraft it self)

4. Offline

Emiya Shirou

3) I mean like a mod under spout, not a mod like the other ones. What i mean like it would be downloaded from the server and run in the client itself like there are this custom music you can put, it is downloaded and played from client.

5. Offline

Gabriel333

Ahh, Playing music at the client side started at the server is only possible because the developer of Spout/SpoutCraft made it possible. I cant change the functionality of Spout/SpoutCraft. The developers are working hard to give us more functionality over time. At the moment I cant do what you suggest. Im sorry.

6. Offline

The3vilm0nk3y

Whenever I type in /sort , I am kicked out of my server. Server Displays this Error:
    Code:
    2011-09-08 12:31:38 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.NullPointerException
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.a(ItemStack.java:199)
        at net.minecraft.server.InventoryPlayer.f(InventoryPlayer.java:120)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.v(EntityHuman.java:183)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.v(EntityPlayer.java:281)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.m_(EntityLiving.java:218)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.m_(EntityHuman.java:97)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.a(EntityPlayer.java:193)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:299)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:592)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:89)
        at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:478)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:454)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

Bukkit Build 1060
    PermissionsBukkit
    Spout Was Just Updated Yesterday
    Any Ideas on What this may be.

7. Offline

Gabriel333

8. Offline

Gabriel333

Hi I have tried to rebuild SortInventory, with the new SpoutAPI, but im not sure this is the problem.

Could you please try this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36067670/SortInventory/Version 1.4.1/SortInventory.jar

If you still get the error you need to show me the full error text from the console

9. Offline

The3vilm0nk3y

I have figured out the issue... I had an issue with the permissions for it... When I applied my new pemissions system it must not have pulled all the proper nodes over.... when i fixed nodes all worked fine... however.. the plugin should not kick you if you do not have permissions. I think that this is a bit extreme. Maybe add a "You Do NOT have permmisions to do this" would be a better idea.

10. Offline

Gabriel333

I agree. It is an error, I didnt want to kick off a user if he does not have permissions.

By the way I have stopped developing SortInventory, because I have made next generation of this plugin. I call it BukkitInventoryTools. Notice that BukkitInventoryTools and SortInventory Conflicts, so you need to remove SortInventory if you want to try BukkitInventoryTools.

11. does this stack pickaxes and other tools? foods? etc. which are "not" ment to stack

12. Offline

Gabriel333

Yes, if you want it. It is partly configurable in permissions. YOU decide which users can stack and who can not.

If you want to use this feature, I recommend that you use next generation of my plugin. BukkitInventoryTools I have stopped development on SortInventory. If you change to BukkitIventoryTools you will also be able to configure which items can be stacked and which can't.