[GEN/SEC/ECON/TP/ADMN] Essentials - A collection of useful commands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by EssentialsTeam, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Offline

DaEgo

plz change this permission default to minimum Moderator not to builder thx
    essentials.jump

and can i prevent user from using "enderpearl" for teleport ?
    cause player can still enter region with it ( /rg flag regionname entry deny )

thx

2. Offline

Zach667711

Ok, I have a HUGE problem. When ever I tempban someone for any amount it never unbans them. Please help me! I need to be able to tempban and not fully ban. [creeper]

3. Offline

Silent_Hunter

I wish this didn't take over the default built in server commands. That makes NotEnoughItems unable to call server commands properly. If it weren't for that, I could use this.

4. Offline

Iaccidentally

you can. use the pre-build version, or just change your not enough items config to use the essentials command, or disable the essentials command.

5. Offline

Thalium

Alright Question.. Im New to multiverse 2.. however ive read alot on it.

However im having this problem, Basically what im trying todo is allow people to go from our main server to our creative server.. which is working fine.. however.. i dont want them to be allowed to TP to the end or nether.. i was able to turn it off by not giving them access to it in permissions.. however now when they goto a nether portal it also wont let them go..

Is there a way to prevent TP to nether/theend, but allow them to still get there thru there natural portals?

6. Offline

levisn1

how to reset all custom nicks/colours(essentials.nick)? i need to reset all custum nick of my players...they are above of 80 and manually it's very hard to reset all nicks..there is a simple way to do it? thanks..

7. Offline

Yukio_Kurosu

When i run my 1.2.5-R1.0 server with groupmanager installed on it it won't let me chat. But when i remove the groupmanager folder and I run the server again it creates a new groupmanager folder and when i chat it lets me. What is happening?

EDIT: Found the problem. VanishNOPacket doesn't allow you to chat whern your vanished.

8. Offline

Toodo

??

Code:
    18:12:22 [ALLVARLIG] /home/toodo/plugins/Essentials/userdata/aqiq.yml (Permission denied)
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/toodo/plugins/Essentials/userdata/aqiq.yml (Permission denied)
            at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
            at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:209)
            at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:160)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.EssentialsConf.save(EssentialsConf.java:370)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.EssentialsConf.save(EssentialsConf.java:350)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.UserData.setLastLocation(UserData.java:314)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.User.setLastLocation(User.java:240)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.Teleport.now(Teleport.java:242)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.Teleport.teleport(Teleport.java:221)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.Teleport.home(Teleport.java:288)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.commands.Commandhome.run(Commandhome.java:83)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.commands.EssentialsCommand.run(EssentialsCommand.java:96)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommandEssentials(Essentials.java:382)
            at com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.onCommand(Essentials.java:287)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:473)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:821)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:781)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:764)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:554)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)

9. Offline

Pr07o7yp3

I have a problem. This is not exactly a problem but I want to fix it.

When some player type /msg a <message> he send the message to every other player who name begins with "a".
    Can I set up to enter min length of 3 symbols for username for message?

10. Offline

RedixSK

nice working !!Gj

11. Offline

nitrousspark

i was wondering what the code was that you used for the gamemode, im just starting on developing plugins and i cant figure out how the gamemode thing works. thanks!

12. Offline

TeddyNielsen

What happened to the sign stuff like [Free] [Time] [Weather] And other things like that on the signs?

13. Offline

Stealthboss

Does Essentials group manager work with PermissionEx?
    //Stealthboss

14. Offline

FRLanc

Add plz MySQL support for economy

15. Offline

rjamesking

16. Offline

Alpedio123

`Does this include readable books?

17. Offline

Stallzy

Can someone plz help me?

Code:
    [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling GroupManager v1.9 (2.9.1) (Phoenix) (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.WorldDataHolder.getGroup(WorldDataHolder.java:186)
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.WorldDataHolder.loadGroups(WorldDataHolder.java:566)
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.WorldDataHolder.loadGroups(WorldDataHolder.java:380)
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.loadWorld(WorldsHolder.java:586)
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.loadWorld(WorldsHolder.java:549)
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.initialWorldLoading(WorldsHolder.java:79)
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.initialLoad(WorldsHolder.java:70)
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.dataholder.worlds.WorldsHolder.<init>(WorldsHolder.java:62)
        at org.anjocaido.groupmanager.GroupManager.onEnable(GroupManager.java:131)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:250)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:232)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:371)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:358)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:187)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:422)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

18. Offline

CatsyLady

is there a way to allow command /rules in jail?
    that would be helpful

19. Offline

Stallzy

Ive reset my groupmanager files now... ive sorted out the problem :p

20. Offline

Iaccidentally

Two permissions systems will never work together. Pick one. (I recommend GroupManager)
    https://github.com/essentials/Essen...h2me/essentials/commands/Commandgamemode.java
    You simply have to enable them in the Config.yml under enabled signs
    No. I believe there is plugin called bookworm for that.

21. Offline

nagihodheer

can i use [Spawnmob] sign to spawn this ?

mobs from Animalbikes Mod

-- Animalbikes Mob
    EntityCowBike:
    entityID: 159
    EntitySpiderBike:
    entityID: 160
    EntityPigBike:
    entityID: 161
    EntitySheepBike:
    entityID: 162
    EntityChickenBike:
    entityID: 163
    EntityWolfBike:
    entityID: 164
    EntitySquidBike:
    entityID: 165
    EntityCreeperBike:
    entityID: 166
    EntityPonyBike:
    entityID: 167
    EntityEndermanBike:
    entityID: 168
    EntityDragonBike:
    entityID: 169
    EntityNotchBike:
    entityID: 170
    EntityReindeerBike:
    entityID: 171
    EntitySnowGolemBike:
    entityID: 172
    EntityGhastBike:
    entityID: 173
    EntityIronmanBike:
    entityID: 174

i try

-----------------------
    [spawnmob]
    Enitityponybike

-----------------------

said invalid mob type.

22. Offline

Pine

How would I go about installing FakePermissions into GroupManager? (Im trying to get Guns+ to work)

23. Offline

Iaccidentally

nagihodheer that's because essentials doesn't know those mobs exist. it would be possible to add them, but you're on your own.
    Pine install GroupmanagerGroupBridge.jar (me be named EssentialsGroupBridge.jar)

24. Offline

samrux

I play in a private survival map but i want to de-protect the spawn point. Can you make it so it's possible to do it with this pluglin?

25. Offline

Pine

I cant find the download for it... but i have fake permissions, maybe its the same thing? If so, how do I install it?

26. Offline

Kowak

sethome multple doesn't work with PEX. How can it work?

27. Offline

Strahan

Suggestion for the Essentials devs.. when someone TPs another user to themselves, it should automatically override the tp blocks if one exists. It's pretty safe to say if the destination user is initiating the TP, it's OK to do it :)

28. Offline

Iaccidentally

There is a tpohere command for override. one extra letter wont hurt you :p

29. Offline

rmkilc

I am having trouble getting some essentials commands to take priority over the same command from another plugin. The commands are:

/kick-mcbans is taking priority
    /god-worldguard is taking priority
    /help-worldedit is taking priority
    /heal-worldguard is taking priority
    /info-not sure what plugin is taking priority

How do I force Essentials to take priority, without adding an "e" in front of the command? I do have them set in the config to take priority.

30. Offline

russellsayhi

Great job, but I need help! When I was testing what /info did, it bound it to my hand and now I can’t open doors or anything and when I try it just tells me that that is a wooden door. Help please!