Inactive [GEN] Essentials v2.1 [?]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Zenexer, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zenexer

2. Offline

lpjz2

Thanks Stevo, gonna try it out now, and nice sig lol

3. Offline

Nideco

I just again want to say that you're doing an awesome job, even responding to every post made and updating daily!
    Props and kudos!

4. Offline

pabbie

@Zenexer I fill so stupid but I dont what you mean =(

Like here:
    Takos_360:
    group: VIP
    permissions:
    Tomo789l:
    group: ABuilder
    permissions:

---

I put not permissions because i want them to use the permissions that go with that group.
    You're saying i need to do this?

Takos_360:
    group: VIP
    permissions:
    -
    Tomo789l:
    permissions:
    -

? im confuzzled =P

5. Offline

lpjz2

How do you restrict a kit to non ops?

6. @Zenexer another idea. Let the admin add /remove there own /help items

7. Offline

pudd1nG

Would love to see an option to force users to confirm (or deny) /tp requests.

Great to see how far this plugin has come in such a short time, looking forward to future releases.

8. @Zenexer and another idea: :) when people do /warp without anything else let them see the warplist

9. Offline

barricas

Any way of making a Y message that is displayed between X seconds? Y and X configurable in the config file.

Thanks

10. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

I think the kit setup as it is works just fine. Having separate files might prove to be more of an inconvenience than something useful.

11. @Zenexer another idea: When using /clearinventoy only let is clear the part thats in the inventory (big view) and let the tool bar be (If you know what i mean :))

@M1sT3rM4n I find it rather annoying to copy n paste everything each time the config file is changed. You don't?

12. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

It depends on how drastic the change is, and the copy/pasting only took me 1 minute to do. But yes, I see your point :p

13. @M1sT3rM4n it does cost me 1 minute to do it. But if i delete the file without backing up my kits list i'm screwed :)

M1sT3rM4n likes this.
  14. Offline

trek_star

Wir bekommen jetzt folgenden Fehler:
    2011-01-26 19:03:52 [WARNING] Error parsing items.db on line 186

Alex

15. Yeh i got that to!

16. Offline

Top Quark

Another one that {PLAYERLIST} doesn't work for here. It just shows it in plaintext.

17. Offline

Aelux

Haha, well you've almost got it...

Here's what you have:
    Code:
    RSVPixie:
            permissions:
            - 'essentials.tp'
            - 'general.spawn'
    This is how it should look:
    Code:
    RSVPixie:
            permissions:
                - 'essentials.tp'
                - 'general.spawn'
    See the difference? You just needed to indent the permissions you've already setup for your users. Everything else seems ok.

18. Offline

SilverbladeNL

19. Offline

Aelux

Check out the /tpc and /tpchere commands on the wiki.

20. Offline

M1sT3rM4n

I think that happened to me once but since I have a backup of the core server files (without the world map which is like 600MB) on a thumb drive it's good.

21. Offline

Aelux

22. Offline

Zenexer

@lpjz2 If you are using Permissions, remove the "essentials.nuble" permission. Otherwise, add nuble to your restricted-commands list.

I am working on getting through all your posts. I'll post again shortly! :)

In other news:
    - Added /spawnmob, thanks to xmlns
    - Added /jump (aliases: /jumpto and /j)

Notes about /spawnmob:
    - You can have one mob mount another by separating the two mob names with a comma. (Ex.: /spawnmob Spider,Chicken)
    - Add a colon and a number to the end Slime's name to force a specific size (Ex.: /spawnmob Slime:1)
    - You can spawn multiple mobs simultaneously by suffixing the command with a number
    - Mobs will spawn one blog diagonal to your current position--keep this in mind if near a wall

23. Offline

Aelux

@Zenexer Nice, now I can get rid of the spawnmob plugin. Amazing updates as usual. Keep up the great work! [​IMG]

24. Offline

Zenexer

@stevo I cannot replicate the PLAYERLIST issue. CodeRedEconomy does not have full support yet, but it's on my todo list, I promise! :)

@Nideco Thanks :D

@pabbie You put permissions for some users. You have, listed on the lines following "permissions", each entry, prefixed with a dash ("-"). However, you forgot to put spaces before the dashes.

@lpjz2 Using permissions, kits require the essentials.kit.KITNAME permissions. Remove the respective kit's permission. There is no way to do this without Permissions, but due to pending Bukkit updates, this will be fixed soon.

@Silverlink /help is due for a complete makeover. I like the warp list idea.

@pudd1nG The whole point of requests is that they aren't forced. :p

@barricas I intend to implement something similar in the form of mass mail. Users will be nagged quite a bit until they read the message.

@Silverlink There is already a plugin for inventory management that provides a similar feature. I'll leave it to that plugin for now.

@Silverlink @M1sT3rM4n As for the copypasta kits issue, you shouldn't need to delete your config file anymore, anyway; nodes will rarely, if ever, be changed without backward compatibility. Perhaps it would be better to leave it as-is, thereby consolidating configuration?

@trek_star @Silverlink Fixed.

@Top Quark Again, I cannot reproduce that bug, but since so many people seem to be having an issue with it, I'll try again.

@Aelux Thanks for the support, lol :)

@Silverlink Shadap. :p

25. Offline

deltr

Maybe this has been asked, but how do I disable the cooldown on teleporting?

26. Offline

Zenexer

@dletr In config.yml, set teleport-cooldown to 0.

27. @Zenexer does jumpto conflicts with worldedit??

28. Offline

deltr

The latest version doesn't inject that into the config. So, thanks! <3

29. Offline

Zenexer

@Silverlink Probably. :p This jumpto is a bit different, though. Personally, I like it better.

30. @Zenexer Can i disable the alias? because i reeeeeealy like to use the jumpto from worldedit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.